Chapter 34

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, let's play!" said Bom clapping her hands excitedly. It was after dinner, and you and B.I had just finished washing what seemed like endless piles of dishes.

20 minutes earlier....

"Holy.....this is endless!" you exclaimed looking at the piles of dishes in the sink. 

"..how can 11 people...have such a mess...." B.I muttered. The two of you started to do the dishes by hand. You reached into the sink the same time as B.I had reached in. You felt his hand accidently grab yours. You looked at your hand then at B.I who turned his head to look at you. Your eyes met and it was like the only people in the room were you and B.I. The two of you became lose of each other's eyes, unable to look away, until someone came barging into the kitchen. 

"Hyung, there's more dishes..." said Chanwoo loudly as he barged into the kitchen. Seeing your brother come in, you quickly took your hand back and looked away, blushing. 

"Just put it on te counter.." said B.I.

"Neh, um, I'll just come back later..." said Chanwoo sensing the awkward situation. He quickly put the plates on the counter and walked, more like jogged, out the room. You knew that once you and B.I went back into the living room, you two would be teased even more. 

20 minutes later (Present)...

"Who will start first?" asked Donghyuk.

"Oldest!" shouted Chanwoo. Being the oldest, Dara gave Chanwoo a glare. Immediately he backed out.

"Ok well, I'll go," Dara said. She spun the bottle and it landed on Bobby.

"Ask away noona!" said Bobby cheekily.

"Truth or dare?' asked Dara.

"BE A MAN AND PICK DARE!" shouted Chanwoo and Donghyuk.

"ok, dare," he said.

"Hmmmm," Dara thought. "I dare you....to back hug Jinhwan and whisper I love you into his ear."

"Ah noona!!!" shouted Bobby, looking disgusted. 

"Why me?!??!" exclaimed Jinhwan.

"Because......you two are the oldest ones" reasoned Dara.

"What does that have to do with anything?!?!?!" said Jinhwan in disbelief.

"Aish just do it!" said Dara.

"Neh noona..." said Jinwan and Bobby,scared of their noona. Bobby walked over to Jinhwan and awkwardly hugged Jinhwan.

"Saranghae...." Bobby whispered into Jinhwan's ear, making Jinhwan squirm and try to push Bobby off him.

"KISS!KISS!KISSS!!!!!!" screamed the three youngest of iKon. Bobby quickly let go of Jinhwan making Jinhwan fall on the ground. Everyone burst into laughter seeing the supposedly gangsters. 

A couple more rounds went on and finally it was Bobby's turn to spin the bottle. Turning, and turning the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter