Chapter 30

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks passed by and you were starting to become close to Jaehyun. You still talked to B.I but not as much as you talked to Jaehyun. But the feeling you got when you were with B.I was definitely different from what you felt with Jaehyun. One day while putting your books away, a hand suddeny grabbed your hair that was kept in a pony tail.

"Ahhhh" you screamed. You turned and looked who had grabbed you.

"Shut the up " said Qri as she stood behind you with her arms crossed as Eunjung grabbed your hair.

"What do you want??" you asked.

"Didn't I say to stay away from iKON??" she asked.

You didn't respond.

*slam*

You felt your body hit the lockers and slid down onto the floor. Jiyeon grabbed your hair and slapped you.

"ANSWER HER" Jiyeon screamed.

"N-neh" you purposely stuttered. 

"Then why are you disobeying us?" Hyomin said.

"I'm not," you said quietly.

"Don't lie to us, we see you talking and laughing with them." said Soyeon as she gave you a punch. You felt a metallic taste in your mouth. Before they could say anything else, a voice called out.

"STOP!" shouted Jaehyun.

"This is your last warning," threatened Qri,"It won't be just bruises that we will be giving you next time,"

She let go of you and left with her clique trailing behind her. Jaehyun ran up to you and held your arm.

"Fany-ah, kwenchana?" he asked.

"N-neh" you replied weakly. You tried to walk but fell down again.

"No you're not ok." said Jaehyun grabbing your arm and putting it around his shoulders,"I'll take you to the nurses office"

You were too worn out to argue as he helped you to the nurses office. In the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter