Chapter 18

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany" called Bobby. Over the course of a couple days, you had become quite close with Bobby since you both spoke English.

"Hey Bobby oppa!" you said. He came over to you and put his arm around you, giving you a side hug. This made a certain someone clench his hands into fists. Of course Bobby and some of the guys knew that. They had never seen B.I like this, let alone for a girl this fast , which surprised everyone even more. B.I himself didn't know himself why he was feeling like this, for he had never dated before. The feeling he had, the fast beating whenever you came near. Was this love at first sight? But of course being the oblivious you, you had no idea. 

You took your phone from your back pocket and looked at the time. 9:39...Your brother was definitely going to kill you, especially if you were covered in blood. Meanwhile, Chanwoo was thinking the same. 

"Noona, do you need a change of clothes?" Chanwoo asked. Jinhwan, who was standing next to him pinched him. 

"Oh, that would be nice," you said.

"Yah since when was she your noona?" Jinhwan asked. 

"Ah, kwenchana, you can call me noona," you said.

"Hanbin here will get you a set of clothes Tiffany," said Junhoe.

"What? When did I-" B.I was cut off by Bobby's hand as he put it over his mouth to shut the leader up. 

"Aniya, it's ok," you said,"I'll be fine."

"Here Tiffany-sshi, you can borrow my clothes," said Mino. 

"Ah neh kamsamnida" you said following him. "And Tiffany is just fine."

"Neh Tiffany" he said as he started up the stairs. 

"NO" B.I shouted. Everyone, including you turned to look at him. He quickly composed himself."I mean, I'll lend you clothes."

"No it's fine really" you shook your hands.

"Follow me" he said without letting you answer. You then obeyed and just followed him to what you assumed to be his room. He took out a crewneck which had a university written on it. 

"You can change in the restroom." he said. 

"Neh" you said as you walked to the restroom. "Thank you"

He just nodded and you went into the restroom to change. Since it was way bigger, you rolled up the sleaves, but it still covered your shorts. You had also let your hair down from your bun so it looked wavy. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter