Chapter 17

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ok???" you asked. 

Even under the moonlight, you could barely make out his face since it was covered in bruises and blood. What you could tell was that he was young. You estimated that he was around Chanwoo's age. He's just a kid....how could they do this to him??

You asked again, yet he didn't resond. You put your hand on his wound to try and stop the bleeding. You then quickly looked through the bags that you had just bought and praised the lords that you had bought first aid materials, since you knew that coming from a family full of gangs, they would get hurt a lot. You tore open a towel and put it on the boy's wound.

"This can't do...." you muttered looking at the blood seeping through the towel. "Where do you live??"

"I don't need your help," the boy muttered his first words to you.

"Look, I know you probably don't trust me," you started."But I can't just leave you here..."

He looked away in dilemma.

"Can you get up?" you asked him. He tried to stand but almost collapsed onto his knees. You grabbed his arm and put it around your shoulders, not caring if blood was getting onto you. He winced in pain. You helped him out of the alley and leaned him against the wall. Not forgetting the groceries that you had spent so much money on, you quickly grabbed it from the ground and went back to support the guy. While giving you directions, you had his arm around you supporting him. You had to admit, the groceries and him were pretty heavy....

"What's your name?" you asked.

"...." he hesitated a little before saying,"Jungkook."

"Well," you said, trying to make small talk with the bleeding boy,"My name's Tiffany."

"Thank you Tiffany-sshi," he said quietly. You smiled.

"How old are you?" you asked him.

"16" he said, trusting you more.

"I'm your noona then," you said.

"how old are you?" he asked still holding his pain.

"I'm 17," you said. "Are we almost there?"

"Ah neh, Tiffany-shi. It's just around the corner" he said as you gave him the look, "I mean noona."

"That's right," you said "Call me noona from now on."

Noticing that he was bleeding more, you quickly shushed him. He pointed at a big house that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter