Chapter 35

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning a bells started to ring at exactly 9AM, waking everyone up. Everyone got dressed and went outside to where all the teachers were. The skies were gloomy, looking as if it were going to rain anytime soon.

"Ok everyone, our first activity that we are going to do is....a scavenger hunt throughout the forest!" said one of the instructors."I'll be splitting everyone into groups of twos and you will be in charge of finding the things on the list."

Everyone groaned.

"And I'll be picking out the pairs" said the teacher. Everyone let out another groan. 

"Jaemin and Jonghyun"

"Dara and Chaerin."

"Jaehyun and Minzy."

"Park Bom and Seunghoon."

"Hanbin and Bobby"

Both you and B.I were secretly wanting to get each other. But since Bobby was paired up with B.I, you had no choice to hope that you at east get one of the iKon boys. After a couple more pairs, your name was finally called.

"Tiffany and Qri"

Great, it was your worst enemy. She walked over to you and stood next to you unwillingly.

"Now that everyone has their partners, you guys can start," said the teacher. "Oh and the last couple back has to clean all the dishes from breakfast" With that said, everyone ran into the woods, to try and finish the scavenger hunt. 

"Let's just get this over with.." snapped Qri, walking into the woods. You sighed and followed after her. The both of you walked deeper and deeper into the forest. 

"Why you....." said Qri out of the blue stopping in her tracks. So far you guys had found 4 of the 6 items. You were walking around what looked kind of like a hill full of trees and bushes.

"What" you asked softly looking at her.  

"What's so good about you..." said Qri.

"Neh??" you questioned.

"I SAID WHY DO THEY GIVE YOU ALL THE ATTENTION WHEN I'M OBVIOUSLY WAY BETTER THAN YOU!" she screamed. With that, she grabbed your map out of your hand and suddenly pushed you down the hill.

Down and down you fell for what felt like a couple minutes. You arms felt like they were being cut by a hundred papers as you scraped yourself falling through all the bushes. You finally stopped tumbling down, assuming you reached the bottom. You felt yourself almost lose concious, but you shook your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter