Chapter 47

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that you had revealed yourself to the YG gangs, your shoulders definitely felt lighter. You were now over at their place all the time and they came over to your house often too. Today was one of those days where you were at their house.

"Well look who it is" said G-dragon, as he opened the front door to let you in, "Ms. Jung Jieun."

"Annyeong oppa" you said smiling, giving him a quick hug.

"We should just give you the keys to this house," said Daesung jokingly as you passed by him.

"Hi oppa" you said. He gave you a quick pat on the head before disappearing with G-dragon to probably attend a gang related meeting. 

You went into the living room where you found a couple guys curled up on the sofa while watching a soccer game on the TV.

"Hey Jieun," said a couple guys not taking their eyes off the TV.

"hey~" you replied back with a smile. "Where are the unnies?"

"They probably went out," said Baro.

"Oh ok~" you said. Of course, you then started towards the kitchen where of course the usual guys were in there.

"Noona!" shouted Jungkook, as you walked into the kitchen. Jungkook quickly ran towards you and hugged you. He literally attached himself onto you like a koala bear. You saw that of course, the guys were preparing food again because of the huge number of gangs that would be dining at the house. 

"Hi!!!" you greeted back with a smile. "Oh my, it smells so good...."

You looked around and what surprised you was that you saw B.I standing there in the kitchen....cooking!

"Hanbin oppa, you can cook???" you asked surprised.

"Kind of? Well, I'm learning from Jin and Jota hyungs." he replied.

-Flashback-

"Hyung!" shouted B.I walking into the kitchen.

"No shouting in the kitchen!" said Jin.

Totally ignoring his poor hyung, he continued, "Teach me how to cook!"

"Why all of the sudden?" asked Seunghoon all of the sudden.

"Because...." he said, not quite sure what to say.

"Because he wants to impress Jieun," said Bobby walking into the kitchen all of the sudden.

"You want to impress my noona?" asked Chanwoo following after Bobby.

"Ani...." said B.I, looking away embarrassed.

"Ayyy" teased the guys. 

"Arrasso, arrasso, we all know...she can't cook..." started B.I avoiding everyone's gaze," so..I was just thinking..that in the future...I can possibly..cook for her...?"

It was quiet before a chorus of guys were heard.

"Awwwww Hanbinnie is all grown up."

"Ajuju Ajuju"

"hyung, your lucky I like you or else I wouldn't even let you near my noona," said Chanwoo boldly.

"Yah!" shouted B.I "You dare talk to me like that you brat?? Go do the dishes! You're still not off the hook for lying to us!"

"Man, no wonder you and noona have a thing together...you two are so alike...The way you talk too..." muttered Chanwoo under his breath.

"What did you say you punk??" said B.I.

"Nothing! nothing~~" sang Chanwoo looking away. "Remember~~ Currently as of now noona likes me more!!"

"Pft, yea right...you two bicker so much," said Jin, tasting the soup he had just made.

"What?? no one belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter