Chapter 46

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The mooned shined brightly above as you walked through the side doors of your house to the garden. The wind ruffled your dress as you walked through the garden. It was the middle of winter and the Decemeber was almost coming to an end.

Looking around, you tried to spot B.I, but he was no where to be seen. You were scaried that he had gotten angry at you and run off. You walked around the garden holding your arms together to try to keep your body warm. A sudden wind blew and you shivered as you called you his name. 

"B.I oppa!" you shouted. The wind carried your voice to the other side of the garden where he was standing. "Where are you?"

With no reply, you continued to wander the garden while calling his name. At last, on the other side of the garden, you spotted a familiar figure standing before the fountain. You quickly walked towards him hoping that he wouldn't run off. To your advantage, he stayed where he was standing.

"B.I oppa...?" your voice was unsteady and eventually trailed off.

He did not reply.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you..." you whispered. "I wanted to...."

All of the sudden, B.I took you into his arms and hugged your body close. He leaned his head on your shoulder as his arms circled around your waist. Shocked, you dared not to speak.

"Wae..." he whispered. His voice lingered in your ears. You could literally feel his breath on you.

"huh.." you replied quietly, frozen in your place.

"Why did you not tell me??" he asked. "Why did you deceive me?"

"Aniya oppa! I couldnt tell-" you tried to deny and explain it to him but he suddenly interupted you.

"But....I'll forgive you..." he said, pulling away. He put his to hands on your shoulders and just stared at you.

"N-neh??" you said shockingly.

"I said I'll forgive you." he said once again. As soon as he said that, he began to tease you. "If you don't accept my forgiveness I'm going to be angry...."

"B-but.." before you could continue, he turned around and crossed his arms.

"Hmph." he pouted. You had never seen him act so cute before.

"O-oppa?" you said shocked.

"I'm angry." he said. Finally, you caught on and started to play along with him.

"Aww is my oppa angry," you said, smiling. "How do I make you happy again?"

"Kiss," he said pointing to his cheeks. Hearing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter