Chapter 53

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: oh my, it's been awhile since I've updated ;-( I sincerely apologize to all my readers, but at the same time I would like to thank you all for keeping up and supporting my story. Although I've been inactive, I will try to update everyday from today forward. This story is coming to an end and again, I would like to thank you all. I think I had 300 subscribers before I MIAed on you guys, but I come back to see over 500 subbies. Thank you guys so much! And before I go on with the story, I would like to announce that the next new main will be Jungkook from BTS~ Stayed tooned for more info on my new story coming soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously... [Here's a quick recap of what happened in he previous chapter since I've been gone for 3 months]:

Gasps were heard and everyone had finally found out who you were.

"She's Starlight's Jieun..."

"No way..."

"Oh ...we bullied her..."

"Now leave before I put you in the hospital again!" you yelled at T-ara who looked frightened. They quickly got up and limped away in embarrassment and in pain. "Strongest girl gang my ...."

"oh be nice," you slapped his chest again.

"No..." he muttered under his breath along with words such as 'never letting her go to the restroom alone again' and 'I'm going to kill those ers'.

Ignoring his comments, you yelled back to Chanwoo who was on his phone.

"Yah Channie, not a word to oppa or appa about people at school finding out" you said.

"...opps... " he said, rubbing the back of his neck, "Too late....?"

"JUNG CHANWOO YOU ARE SO DEAD!" you shouted, still in B.I's arms, reaching towards Chanwoo who quickly ran to hide behind Donghyuk. "When I get my hands on you...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting the nurses office while Hanbin was treating your wounds...which was literally just a scratch. Eunjin laid in the bed next to you as she winced from the wounds that were given to her. Yunhyeong sat next to her looking sorry for what had happened to her.

"Hey man, it's not your fault" said Jinhwan putting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter