Chapter 51

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE READ MY A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER AND FILL OUT THE FINAL POLL. THANKS LOVES<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The relationship between you and B.I had never been better. You saw each other everyday for the rest of break. Now, it was time to go back to school here you were still known as Tiffany. 

*ring ring ring ring*

You slammed your hand on your alarm and burried yourself into your covers. 5 minutes later, you heard your door opening and footsteps walking towards your bed.

"Noona," a voice that sounded like Chanwoo's voice called you, "Noona wake up."

"Go away," you said with your voice muffled into your sheets.

"Noona wake up or else I'll tell Hanbin hyung to come up and wake you up," he said shaking you.

"No," you replied not believing that your beloved boyfriend was downstairs waiting for you.

You heard a sigh and footsteps walking out your door. You smiled in victory and continued to doze off. Soon, you heard another set of footsteps walk into your room.

"Babe," whispered a voice too familiar, "Wake up..."

"...no..." you grunted into your sheets, not before you realised who's voice it was. There was no one besides your boyfriend that would call you babe. You peeked your eyes from under your covers and suddenly you realised that it was indeed your boyfriend in your room, "Oppa?!??!"

"Yes babe, now wake up.. we have school.. " he said shaking you again.

"Nooooooo," you grumbled as you rolled around in bed.

"You leave me no choice babe...." he said. Suddenly you felt a weight on top of you and you opened your eyes to see B.I laying on top of you.

"Ugh oppa, get offfffffffffff," you whined. "You're so heavyyyy..."

"No, and besides, I like this position," he said smirking.

"Okok I'll get up,...." you muttered, praising the lords that he finally got off you. You got up from bed only to be pulled back into his chest. 

"..what..." you asked.

"Where's my morning kiss?" he asked puckering his lips.

"....I have morning breath..." you muttered trying to get out from his arms.

"Too bad," he grabbed your face and kissed your lips. Your legs immediately turned jelly and your heart started to beat faster and faster until....

"Jieunnie are you re- OH GROSS WUT THE HELL- MY EYES MY EYESSSS NOOOOOOOOOOO" screamed a voice that sounded too much like Jackson. You immediately pulled away and looked towards the door where it was slammed shut. B.I, of course, bursted into fits of laughter.

"Is it rated G in there now as in appropriate for children under 13 years of age?" asked Jackson behind the door.

"No go away" "Yes gege" the two of you said at the same ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter