Chapter 20

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into the house quietly, hoping that no one was awake. But obviously that wasn't the case. In the living room, there stood two very worried brothers (maybe a hint of anger was present) and two oppas there to restrain the older brother if all hell broke loose. Chanwoo, who you thought left the place later than you, was the first one to spot you.

"Oh noona, you're back?" he said. All four heads turned to look at you and suddenly Daehyun came rushing towards you. 

"Jieun-ah, are you ok?" he asked looking at you up and down, checking if you got hurt anywhere.

"I'm fine oppa," you said trying to release the grip he had on you.

"Do you know how worried I was??" Daehyun asked.

"He's been pacing around the room for the past 20 minutes," said Yongguk. "I was starting to get dizzy."

"But I'm fine oppa," you said to your over protective brother,"I'm in one piece see?" You turned around in place.

"Yea hyung, don't worry," Chanwoo blurted,"Hanbinnie hyung walked her home"

You shot your dumb brother a glare as he covered his mouth. 

"HE WHAT?!?!??!?!" shouted Daehyun. Before he could do anything rash, Yongguk and Himchan caught his arms. 

"Man if I were a brother, would I be this overprotective?" muttered Himchan. 

You walked to kitchen and set your groceries on the table.

"YAH JUNG JIEUN," said Daehyun." GET BACK HERE." He stormed into the kitchen with Himchan and Yongguk still grabbing his arms.

"Let go," said Daehyun struggling," He must be close right? I'm going to go find and kill that bastard."

After a few minutes, he finally calmed down. Yongguk and Himchan slowly let go of his arms.

"Oppa," you said. "He didn't do anything arrasso??"

"Ah hyung, Hanbin hyung is nice," Chanwoo said.

"He better be nice or else I'm going to kick his " said Daehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter