Chapter 10

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think Jieun is back!" Chanyeol screamed from inside the house. 

You and Mark had just arrived at your house. He parked in the driveway close to the main entrance. Just as they heard the car come in, a couple of the guys came out of your house to greet you.

"Jieun annyeong look its your Chanyeol op- holy what the hell happened to you Eunnie???" screamed Chanyeol he saw  you walk out of the car climping and covered in bruises. 

"Are you ok?" N and L.joe asked

"What happened??" 

"Why are you covered in bruises. The guys started to bombard you with questions. Too tired to answer you tried to make your way into the house. Seeing as you were having trouble, Onew and S.coups helped you up the stairs into the house. The rest of the guys started to ask Mark questions until he told them to shut up saying that he would explain all together. They helped you into the living room and onto the couch. You laid back in exhaustion. Everyone in the living room were shocked to see you in this state. You had almost never been beat up this badly before. 

", Jieun, what happened to you??" asked a concerned Kai and Myungsoo. Both Kai and Myungsoo were also your best friends. You were close to everyone, but Myungsoo, Kai, and Mark were the closest to you. The first day you met them, the four of you automatically clicked. It felt as if they were long lost quadruplets. 

"Jieun??? Oh my gosh, what happened to you???" asked Minhee. She came up to you and examined your face. "How did this happen??"

Since you didn't want to talk, you motioned Mark to explain to everyone. In the middle of his explanation, a very angry brother walked into the room.

"Who the did this to my baby sister?!?!?!" fumed Daehyun. Seeing his sister beat up angered him. This had never happened before. How dare people lay their hands on his one and only baby sister. 

After a few minutes of Daehyun's ranting and the finishing of Mark's explanation, you finally started talking.

"I'm fine..."you said in a soft voice.

"No your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter