Chapter 52

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE FILL OUTHE LAST POLLS AT THE BOTTOM. DO NOT VOTE IN BOTH POLLS, ONLY VOTE FOR THE MEMBER THAT YOU WANT AS THE NEXT MAIN. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next couple of weeks were relatively normal. Your relationship with B.I flourished quickly and the two of you fell even more in love. With T-ara, they of course still bullied you, but it was even less now since B.I was super over protective over you, especially since someone was after you. You were also no longer allowed to patrol with your members and the gang.

It was a bright and beautiful Thursday. You and the rest of the guys and 2ne1 were in the lunch room eating lunch. 

"I...have to pee," you announced standing up.

"Did you really have to say it like that..." muttered Chanwoo who was currently stuffing his face with rice. "We're eating for peet's sake..."

"Oh shush," you said smacking his head.

"Ah noona!" he yelped holding his head. You just glared at him

"Want me to come with?" B.I asked with his arm still around your waist.

"No, I'm just going to the bath room oppa," you said.

"But-" he started before you cut him off.

"I'll be fine, back in one piece" you said getting up.

"Ok, be quick," he muttered.

"Yes sir," you saluted playfully, "I'll try to pee as fast as a girl can."

"Chill man, she's just going to the restroom," said Bobby slapping B.I on the back.

You then left the cafeteria, walking towards the restroom. However, on the way to restroom, you heard slams and yells by a couple of oh so familiar voices. Being the curious you, you just had to walk towards the noise. You hid behind the corner to see what was happening.

"! Didn't I tell you to stay away from my boyfriend???" shrieked Soyeon. You saw her push the girl into the locker. The girl didn't reply.

"Answer her you !" yelled Eunjung.

"Y-yes.." whispered the girl. You looked closely at the girl who looked up slightly, which made you gasp. It was Yunhyeong's little sister, Eunjin, the same one you had saved a couple months ago.

"Then what the were you doing with my boyfriend?!!?" yelled Soyeon, slapping Eunjin. You looked at them with disgust as they continued to beat and hit Eunjin.

"I-I wasn't" cried Eunjin.

"Liar!" shouted Soyeon punching Eunjin in the gut. She groaned in pain and slid down onto the floor. You were comtemplating whether or not to interupt. Although Yunhyeong knows who you are, his little sister, however, didn't.​ If I go in there, my true identity would be revealed....is it worth it?? 

"I'm not lying!" cried Eunjin on the verge of passing out. "H-he came u-up to m-me and h-he"

She couldn't finish her sentence as Qri punched Eunjin again. Yes, it is worth it...she shouldn't be going through this at that age...

As Jiyeon brought her hand down to slap the poor girl again, you yelled, "STOP!"

All the girl turned to look at you as you stomped over.

"What do you want loser?" sneered Qri.

"Leave her alone Qri" you said as you stepped in between Eunjin and T-ara.

"Look here girls, a -like nerd helping another ," smirked Hyomin. "What a coincidence.."

By then, a crowd had started to gather around you guys.

"Well look here, a with a group of s," you mimicked. "What a coincidence..."

The crowded laughed at your reply and instantly, you felt proud of course.

"Leave Tiffany before we break you just like we broke your little friend down there..." said Boram.

"Why don't you take your fake and leave yourselves," you said glaring at the girls.

"Oh you're so going to get it.." said Qri as she stepped over.

"You really want to test my patience Qri?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter