Chapter 56

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks passed by and everything was great. No one dared to bully you anymore, even T-ara had stopped.

You went to school as usual with your boyfriend hand in hand. Since there was no need to be in disguise, you no longer wore your glasses. School finally ended and you met up with Hanbin at your locker. 

"I missed you" Hanbin said, grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him. You smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"...gross...." muttered Chanwoo who walked towards you with the rest of the members. Bobby made gagging noises as the guys got near.

"Shut up, your just jealous you don't have a girlfriend" replied Hanbin still with his arm around your waist. 

"Um yea no that's because your always chewing on my sister's face!" retorted Chanwoo in disgust as the guys gave him highfives. Your face turned a bright red color and you started fanning yourself. 

"Shut up!" you said closing your locker door and punching Chanwoo on the arm.

All of you guys joked around as you walked towards the front gate of the school.

"I want ice cream" you said all of the sudden.

"Neh?" the guys said looking at you at your sudden outburst.

"...what... I'm craving... hehe" you said patting your tummy.

"...."

"She must be on the time of her month" said Donghyuk.

"....."

"Seems right... I mean her mood lately though..." muttered Junhoe.

"YAh! Do you guys want to die?!?!?" you shouted pretending to give them a flying kick.

"Ani ani mianhae..." said the guys raising their hands in surrender. 

"That's right" you said grabbing Hanbin's hand as you couldn't contain your excitement for ice cream.

"told you... mood swings..." said Junhoe.

"Heard that" you shouted.

"More like bipolar.." muttered Chanwoo.

"Heard that too" you said again giving your brother the glare.

"women" sighed Yunhyeong earning laughs from the guys.

After a quick 3 minute walk, you guys finally arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Oppa order for me? I'm going to go use the restroom" you said.

"Arrasso," Hanbin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter