Chapter 44

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Red= Southern Gang (B.A.P, Starlight, Beast, Vixx, Exo, Infinite, Teen Top, Seventeen, Monsta x, Up10tion, Got7, and Shinee.)

*Blue= Northern Gang (Big Bang, 2ne1,Block B, Bangtan Boys(BTS), iKon, Winner, B1A4, Mad Town, Topp Dogg, and Ze:a)

"Can I have your attention please..." announced your father. Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened to what your dad had to say. "First of all, my wife and would like to thank you for taking your time off to attend this party. Second of all, I would like to ask Mr Yang Hyun Suk and the Northern gang for a favor."

Both the Northern and the Southern gang began to murmur and whisper. Your father gestered to Yang Hyun Suk to come onto the stage so your father could directly address him.

The Southern gang was not told that their boss was going to reveal everything, while the Northern gang was wondering what was going on.

"Is he planning to announce it now??" asked N.

"Now??" said shocked voices simultaneously. 

"Ohhhh no wonder he invited them..." said Ricky. 

A couple faces looked at him in complete disatisfaction. 

"What..." said Ricky cluelessly.

Meanwhile...

"What kind of favor does he want to ask from us?" asked CNU.

"Who knows..." replied G-dragon.

"hyung," whispered Donghyuk.

"what" said Jinhwan.

"You see those guys over there?" asked Donghyuk pointing at where Mark, Kai, and L were standing.

"yea"  said B.I. "What about them?"

"Don't they look very familiar?" asked Donghyuk.

"Kind of?" answered Junhoe.

"By the way, where Chanwoo?" asked Bobby.

"Probably where the food is," said B.I taking a sip of his drink that he was holding.

"We would be glad to help," said Yang Hyun suk,"as long as it is not something ridiculous..."

"Yes well, as I was saying," said your dad, "Before I ask this favor, I believe you all should know something. Mr Yang and his gangs, we have been allied ever since we basically established these gangs. And we both know many things about each other, am I right?"

"Yes, we do know alot about each other," replied Yang Hyun Suk.

"Well, I'm guessing by now, you know that I have two sons..." said you dad. "But you of course, have never seen them. Let me introduce you my two sons, Jung Daehyun and Jung Chanwoo."

Both Daehyun and Chanwoo stepped onto the stage. The Northern gang stood with jaws dropped in shock.

"Hello, I am their oldest son, Jung Daehyun. I am also in the gang B.A.P." said Daehyun.

Many began to recognise Daehyun.

"Jung Chanwoo???? iKon?" said Yang Hyun Suk in shock. "You were Rain's son????"

"Ah.." said Chanwoo as he rubbed his neck."N-neh..."

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo!!!!" shouted iKon and many of the other Northern gangs who were pretty close with him.

"You dare trick your hyungs huh?!??!?" said an angry Donghyuk looking at possibly his closest friend in iKon.

"Mianhae hyungs and noonas," said Chanwoo in a begging voice. "I had no choice but to keep this a secret..."

"Please don't be mad at Chanwoo," said your mother. "We had to keep him safe as well..."

"Safe?" asked Yang Hyunsuk.

"Well, let me first start by confessing to you all that we actually have three children..." said your dad. " I do indeed have a daughter."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter