Epilogue

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE! GO BACK A CHAPTER~

7 years later...

"Mommy mommy! Wake up!" shouted a tiny voice. You felt tiny hands shaking you as you grumbled still half asleep. Refusing to wake up,  you continued to snuggle into your warm blankets. You felt your bed dip as you discreetly opened your eyes. You saw your 3 year old son climb up ontop of your bed.

Grinning, you kept your eyes closed as you felt the bed dip as he began to jump up and down on the bed.

"mom-my wake-up!" he said cutely while panting and jumping.

When you did not budge he climbed ontop of you and laid flat on your stomach. You felt his stubby fingers try to pry your eyes open.

"Arrasso arrasso, mommy's awake!" you giggled as you opened your eyes. He stared up at you with puppy eyes and grinned. "Morning baby"

You gave your son a quick peck on the cheek.

"Yay! Daddy! Mommy's awake!" he shouted looking towards the doorway. There, stood you husband leaning against the door with his arms crossed. Smiling, he walked towards you and leaned down.

You knew exactly what he wanted. Leaning over, you gave him  a peck on the lips.

"Hojun ah," said Hanbin. "Let's give mommy some time to get ready and you can help me with breakfast ok?"

"Neh appa!" said Hojun happily.

You quickly got ready and dressed as you made your way towards the kitchen.

The scene you saw warmed your heart. You saw your son sitting in his high chair while getting fed yogur by Hanbin, who was making airplane noises to get Hojun to quietly eat.

"Coffee?" you asked Hanbin. 

"Sure honey" he said as he continued to feed Hojun.

You walked into the kitchen and started to brew coffee. You felt arms snake behind your back at your waist. Hanbin' head rested on your shoulder while giving you a backhug.

"Wae?" you asked him.

"mmm" he mumbled. "They're all gathering today at your old house."

"Really? Why are you telling me this now???" you asked turning around giving him a playful glare.

"Because you look so damn beautiful sleeping" he said cheekily stealing a peck from you.

You lightly hit him on the chest. He leaned foward and kissed you with more passion. As the two of you were engaging in ahem kissing... you felt tiny hands loop around your leg.

Breaking the kiss and looking down, you saw that Hojun had one arm wrapped around your leg and the other around Hanbin's.

He looked up with the big eyes of his and pouted, "Daddy... stop eating mommy!"

You saw Hanbin's face turn a shade of red darker as you laughed. 

Bending down, you picked Hojun up kissing him on the cheek.

"Come on baby, let's get you ready to see your aunties, uncles, grandma and grandpa" you said. You walked passed the still surprised Hanbin and slapped his abs. Laughing you made your way towards the bathroom with the giggling Hojun.

After 2 hours, you, Hanbin, and Hojun made your way up the steps of your parents' mansion. Through the door you could hear screams and shouts.

Hanbin knocked on the door and the door opened revealing your mother.

"Mom!" you said giving her a quick hug

"Jieun and Hanbin! You made it " you mother smiled turning to look at Hojun. "There's my favorite grandson!"

"Grammy!" shouted Hojun reaching for your mother. You dad appeared behind her and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter