Chapter 21

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning: vulgar language.... Parental guidance is needed :3

The week passed by fast. You went to school, heard more rumors spread about you, got bullied by T-ara, the same old same old. What was weird was that B.I was back to his old self at school. You dare not approach him. You knew that if you were caught hanging out him, it would probably ruin his reputation. 

Thursday soon came and that night you were set to go patrolling with Seventeen, Monsta x, and the rest of your unnies. You went to go change into your outfit and fixed your hair.

Mask + hair-

Makeup:

Outfit-

You went downstairs to find that everyone was waiting for you.

"Ready?" asked Minhee. 

"Neh unnie" you replied. 

"Stay safe kiddo" said Daehyun, ruffling your hair. He then turned towards the guys.

"I better see back in one piece" he said "Or else...."

"NEH HYUNG" the guys chorused.

"Oh stop being so over protective"said Gyuri," she'll be fine"

"Bye oppa" you said planting a kiss on his cheek. You bid the rest of the guys in the house goodbye. You guys left the house and walked out the gate. Once you guys left the gate, you all decided to seperate into two groups since they didn't want to risk you being found out.

"Ok , so, Jieun, you will be going with Seventeen ok?" said Minhee. "Me, Gyuri, and Gayoon will be going with Monsta x"

"Neh unnie" you said.

"Keep your phone on and please please please don't get into trouble..." said Gayoon.

"Neh!" you saluted to your unnie and left with Seventeen. You were to patrol near the northern pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter