Chapter 29

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM~

The rest of the weekend quickly passed and soon Monday came.

"Class, we have a new student" said the teacher. No one paid attention. "Please introduce yourself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Ahn Jaehyun imnida," said the new student," I hope we can be friends"

Again, no one even bothered noticing him.

"Ok, well go take a seat in next to Tiffany," said the teacher. "Tiffany please raise your hand."

You raised your hand and saw the boy walk towards you. Now you were sitting right in the middle between to guys with B.I on you right, and Jaehyun on your left.

"Tiffany, please show Jaehyun around the school," said the teacher.

"neh" you replied. You turned towards Jaehyun.

"Annyeonhasaeyo, Tiffany-imnida," you said to Jaehyun shaking your hands with him.

"nice to meet you Tiffany-sshi, I'm Jaehyun," he said. From the corner of your eye, you could see B.I staring at the two of you. 

"You can just call me Tiffany," you said smiling to the guy next to you not minding B.I's stares.

"Ah neh" he said.

The class went by and it was time for lunch. You took this opportunity to show Jaehyun around the school.

"And this is where your locker will be" you said pointing to the locker.

"Thanks Tiffany for showing me around the school," he said.

"It's fine haha, actually I was also a new student before," you said.

"Really?" he asked.

"yea, I transfered here from America a couple months ago." you said.

"Wow, you're from America??" he exclaimed.

Before you could answer a hand grabbed your arm and turned you around.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" asked B.I.

"Um, sure" you said."I'll be right back Jaehyun oppa~" Jaehyun had insisted you call him oppa even though he was only a couple months older than you.

You followed B.I down the hall until you guys were quite a few feet from Jaehyun who was putting his things into his locker.

"Oppa?" he asked.

"Neh?" you questioned confusingly.

"So now everyone you just meet is an oppa?" he said again.

"I mean, he insisted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter