Chapter 3

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Red means they are talking in English

"Kids, we're here" said Daehyun, shaking you and Chanwoo awake. Apparently you and Chanwoo fell asleep while bickering.

"Ah hyung..." Chanwoo woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"nghkjgkskjlksf no" you muttered.

"noona noona.. wake up" Chanwoo continued to shake you awake. Daehyun had left to get help to carry your luggage.

"zzzzz"

Meanwhile, a couple guys had come down to greet you and to carry your luggage.

"Daehyun-ah, is she in the car?" asked Suho.

"Yeah hyung she fell asleep after bickering with Chanwoo..." Daehyun replied.

"Ji-eun-ah... Ji-eun-ah wake up" said Doojoon, while shaking you.

"Shirreo...dfhksdf zzzz" you muttered.

"Aigo, she must be really tired..." Doojoon said.

"Noona..we're home!!" Chanwoo continously tapped you, but you just shook him off.

"Here let me carry her," said Mark, your best friend. " Tiff, wake up" *A/N: Mark is your best friend. You and him are really close. Your also really good friends with all of the english speaking guys, but Mark is your closest friend. He knows every one of your secrets and you know his secrets too.

He then lifted you up and carried you bridal style. You suddenly woke up startled.

"You finally woke up princess" teased a voice that sounded very familiar. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the guy who was carrying you.

"Mark???" you asked."Oh my god Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter