Chapter 4

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Red means they are talking in English

"You are so going to die" you shouted after Chanwoo still chasing the poor kid. You both ran into the house, filled with people waiting to greet you. 

"Hyunggggg help!!" shouted Chanwoo running towards Yongguk.

"You are so going to die!" you ran after him, circling around Yongguk.

"Woah there, easy tiger," said Himchan, smiling. He caught you and lifted you up for a hug,"How are you princess?"

"Gross..." you pushed Himchan away,"Sleazy as ever."

"Missed you too princess," replied Himchan sarcastically.

"Hahaha hey Himchan oppa," you said giving him a hug. "I missed you."

Yongguk stepped out of Chanwoo's grasps and came to give you a hug.

"I missed you Jieun-ah" said Yongguk as he hugged you.

"I missed you too oppa" you replied giggling. More guys came to hug you, when suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

"Is that my Eunnie," asked your dad.

"Daddy!" You screamed and ran to your dad. You gave him the biggest hug you could give and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"How's my princess doing,"said your dad as he hugged you. "My have you grown."

"I missed you daddy," you said, "And you saw me last year dad..."

"You've become prettier," grinned your dad.

"No she's still as ugly as ever," sadi Chanwoo, testing your nerve.

"You serious have a death wish don't you" you glared at your immature brother.

"Now now kids, no fighting in the house," said a new voice on the right.

"Mommy!!!" you screamed again, causing everyone to cower at the pitch. You let go of your dad and ran to your mom and hugged her.

"I missed you honey," said your mom. She pulled away and took a look at you.

"Wow, my daughters become beautiful," said you mom, proud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter