Chapter 11

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N at the end! Please read!

To everyone's surprise, you were up and about the next day. Your bruises of course were still there, but you weren't limping as bad as the day before. Everyone at school were shocked to see you at school, this time, being dropped off by Kai. Rumors started to spread around you about the different guys dropping you to and from school. But you didn't care. Your goal was to graduate high school without having to reveal yourself. 

The day passed by rather quickly. B.I had slept throughout the whole first period. You had tried to wake him up, but once again was answered by a "Don't touch me"

It was finally lunch time. You brought your lunch to the table you shared with your 2ne1 unnies.

"How are you Fany," asked Minzy.

"I'm okay unnie," you replied, taking a bite out of your rice. 

"Don't worry about what other peope think of you," said Bom, "You are 1000 times better than all of them."

"Yea!" agreed Dara." Ain't nobody got time for their ."
 

"God, those girls go around walking about with their fake faces thinking that they own this school," Chaerin said looking at T-ara trying to flirt with iKon. "They think they're all that. It disgusts me."

You looked over to see T-ara flirting with iKon. Nuh uh..not my brother...

"They look way older than them though," you said.

"Heard they got held back," said Minzy shrugging."Wonder why..."

"But you know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter