Chapter 32

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt someone shaking you while you were in a deep sleep

"nghkjshf" you mumbled.

"Tiffany we're here," said a voice. You opened one eye and you noticed that your head was laying on something.

"Oh sorry!" you said as you removed your head from B.I's shoulder. You looked and saw that he had covered you with a jacket. 

"It's ok" he said. Still drowsy, you looked around to see that the bus had arrived at the camp site. 

"Ah..." you said rubbing your eyes."We're here...."

"Neh we are," B.I said chuckling at your cuteness.

You rubbed your eyes again.

"Kyeopta.." he whispered.

"What?" you asked.

"Nothing," he said quickly."Let's get off the bus."

"Neh~" you said. You gave B.I his jacket back thanking him and followed him off the bus. While going down the steps, you suddenly lost footing causing you to fall foward. Closing your eyes, you braced yourself for the fall until you felt something, more like someone, catch you. You looked up and saw the prettiest brown eyes staring at your face. B.I had his arms wrapped around your waist supporting you from falling onto the ground.

"Are you ok?" he whispered into your ear.

"N-neh" you stuttered unable to think. Why was your heart racing so fast for this guy?

"Ahem" you heard a cough from the side. Peaking from B.I's shoulder was Jinhwan and the rest of iKon. You brother was grinning at you from the side. 

"Oh um, sorry," you quickly jumped away from his arms while he looked away and scratched the back of his neck, both of you guys acting like nothing had happened.

"Tiffany~ I got your luggage....." called outBom, trailing off. "What happened?"

"Nothng" both you and B.I said at the same time.

"Mhmmm nothing..." teased Bobby.

"Shut up you loser!" you said to Bobby as you grabbed your luggage and left.

"YAH I'M YOUR OPPA!" he shouted after you. You gave him the pinky ^-^ Bom ran after you and B.I stared at your retreating back while iKon stared at their leader. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter