Chapter 45

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Chanwoo slowly made your way towards where iKon were standing. You noticed that they were standing BTS, one of their closest gangs. 2ne1 was also standing in the group as well. They seemed to be in deep conversation and did not notice the two of you before Junhoe pointed at your direction. All eyes suddenly landed on the two of you as you got closer and closer.

"Noona," Chanwoo whispered.

"What Channie," you whisper replied back.

"I'm scared" he whispered again.

"oh man up" you said slapping his arm.

"Aish noona!" he whined a little too loudly, causing some faces to turn. He started whispering whispering. "Hyungs are going to kill me!"

"You'll be fine," you said reassuring your little brother. You ruffled his hair and smiled. "Stupid."

The two of you finally reached where the group was.

"er....hi...hyungs...." Chanwoo said, scared.

"YAH! JUNG. CHAN.WOO!" said mulitple voices. Chanwoo quickly cowarded behind you.

"Jung Chanwoo. How dare you lie to us!" said Jinhwan.

"Well, technically...I wasn't lying..I was just..not telling you guys everything...?" he said being the smart that he was.

"You little..." started Jinhwan as he glared at Chanwoo.

"Stupid." you said giving him a look.

"Assaso arraso" said Chanwoo backing out. He then gave them the puppy eyes. "Mianhae hyungs and noonas"

"...."

"Don't do that...ever..." said Bobby shivering. 

"Ah hyung waeee~" whined Chanwoo trying to act cute so his hyungs don't give him a big punishment.

"gross" muttered Donghyuk and Jungkook at the same time.

"You're acting like that just because your noona is here right???" asked Junhoe in disbelief.

"Speaking of noona...." said Yunhyeong.

"YAH TIFFANY OR JIEUN OR WHATEVER....HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US!" shouted a very angry and loud Chaerin.

"You....you.... you dare decieve us???" said Dara.

"WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY???" asked Bom, being totally irrevelent. The three other girls slapped her on the arm. "Ouch!"

"You better tell us everything..." said Minzy.

You shivered and diverted your eyes, unable to feel the wraft of 2ne1.

"Unnieeeees~" you said in your best aegyo voice.

"How couldn't we tell that they were siblings?" asked Yunhyeong. 

"He obviously got his aegyo from his noona," said Junhoe.

"Ani, Daehyun oppa/ hyung," you and Chanwoo said at the same time. The two of you looked at each other and said, "JINX!"

"I was first!" you said.

"No I was!" he replied. The two of you began to bicker.

"Stupid!" you called out.

"Pabo!" he replied quitckly.

" YAH! I'm you noona!" you said getting ready to chok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter