Chapter 26

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took around 20 minutes for Daehyun to find his keys and guess where it was? It was already in his pocket..... After finally finding his keys, Daehyun and Himchan, who just wanted to come with you, drove you to B.I's (or his gangs') house. Since the house was pretty far away, it took around 15 minutes to get there even with Daehyun speeding. 

"Oh my god, remind me to never get a ride from you..." you said as you reached for the door.

"mmm too bad~ as long as you keep coming here, you'll be seeing alot more of this handsome face," your brother said. 

"And me too!" said Himchan.

" -gag sound- gross..." you said.

"What time should I pick you up?" asked Daehyun.

"Ummm, I don't know what time I'll be done, so I'll just call you oppa," you said, stepping out of the car.

"Ok, make sure none of the boys touch you," he said.

"Neh oppa," you said.

"Stay at least one feet away from any of the boys," Daehyun said.

"that's absurd, how will I do my project then..." you rolled your eyes.

"....true...." he muttered. 

"If any of them touch you, kick them where the sun don't shine," Daehyun called out.

"okok I will" you said. "Bye oppa!"

"Make sure to call me!" he said.

"yea yea" you replied half heartedly before closing the car door.

You finally got out of the car and headed towards the door. Suddenly Himchan shouted your name. You saw him walk towards you.

"FANY! You forgot your bag!" he said running towards you, handing you your bag.

"Thanks oppa!" you said, giving him a quick hug.

"Ah ah, who's your favorite oppa?" he said wagging his finger. You gave him quick peck on the cheek.

"HIMCHAN HYUNG I SAW THAT!" shouted Daehyun from the car, threatening to get out of the car and beat up his hyung. Himchan bid goodbye and went back to the car.

"I'll call you every hour to check on you," Daehyun shouted from the car.

"okok oppa now leave!" you said.

"Be sure to e-" said Daehyun before Himchan covered his mouth.

"Bye Jiji! Have fun!" he said, while Daehyun struggle to get out of Himchan's grip

"Bye oppa!" you shouted waving your hand.

What you didn't know was that there were a couple guys looking out the window, watching the interaction between you, your brother, and Himchan.

"Dude, yo girl be ballin'!" said Zico, clasping B.I on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter