Chapter 58

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was spread out all across Seoul trying to find a lead as to where you were. After almost 4 hours of looking for you and no luck, Rain and YG decided to call everyone back to base.

"I can't believe there's nothing on the CCTVs" muttered Suga, one of the hackers.

"How does a van just disappear off the grid??" grunted Daehyun feeling frustrated. Daehyun has always been overprotective of you and Chanwoo so hearing that you were kidnapped made him restless.

"Calm down hyung" said Bobby, trying to act all tough while he was secretly feeling restless as well on the inside, "We'll find her"

Hanbin on the other hand, was sitting silently. No one knew what he was thinking. One thing for sure was that he was blaming himself for what had happened to you. Knowing that, Jinhwan put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I found it!" shouted Hoshi making everyne turn and look at him. "I found a trace of the van."

"WHAT" everyone started to talk at once.

"So in these frames, it shows that the last time the van was seen was towards the outskirts of Seoul." said Hoshi. "...that's all...."

"There could be a million places that the van went.." sighedYongguk patting Hoshi on the head. "But at least we got a lead.."

Suddenly, a loud ring rang and echoed throughout the room. Noticing that it was his, Hanbin looked at the caller ID.

"It's an unknown number...it's asking to video call" whispered Hanbin, knowing that this was probably from them.

"Pick it up" said YG, getting the hint.

"Hello?" whispered Hanbin looking into the dark video screen. Everyone held their breaths as they listened and tried to see what was going on.

"o-oppa?" your soft voice echoed out of the phone as the camera was no longer da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter