Chapter 43

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: sorry guys for the short chapter :-( I've been pretty busy... SORRY!! I promise to make it up to ya'll. But I just want to say THANK YOU FOR THE 400 SUBSCRIBERS<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU ALL<3333333333 oh and, sorry this story's dragging on a while because of my short chapters :( I think this story might end up with at least 70(?) chapters. Sorry everyone... I apologize since this is my first story. haha But thank you for the support and please keep commenting~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the party, the day you were going to reveal your identity. You weren't sure how everyone would react, but you hoped they wouldn't hate you. Your father, who had invited YG and his gangs to the party, had decided that it would be safer to have the party at the house. 

You started getting ready at 4PM, 2 hours before the party was suppose to begin. You had decided to keep your glasses on with your dress.

     

Hair-

      

Makeup/Glasses

"How are you feeling honey?" asked your mom as she walked into the room. You were sitting on your bed in deep thought, not even knowing your mom had walked in.

"Huh? what? oh hi mom" you smiled looking at your pretty mother. "What did you ask again?"

"I asked you how you were feeling," repeated your mom. 

"Oh, nervous?" you said unsure.

"You'll be fine. If that boy really likes you, he'll understand your situation," she said.

"Eomma!" you said embarrassed.

"What? I've heard that you guys have a thing..." she teased.

"Eomma!" you shouted again.

"Arrasso, arrasso, I'll leave you to be," she said as she got up to leave. 

Meanwhile....

 Yang Hyun suk had informed everyone about the party the day before and told everyone that it was mandatory. Even the man himself was going to show up.

"But why do we have to go??" asked V.

"They said something about an announcement?" said Zico.

"I hope they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter