Chapter 7

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had told the teacher,who was named Mrs. Lee, that you were a new student. She had told you to wait outside. And now, you were waiting...

"Listen up class, we have a new student. Her name is Tiffany Jung. Please give her a big welcome," said Mrs. Lee, introducing you. You walked into the class and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonhasaeyo Tiffany imnida. I just came back from America last week. Please take care of me!" you said smiling. The class gave you a round of applause half heartedly.

"You may sit in that back seat over there." Mrs Lee said. As you made your way towards the back, whispers started again.

"No way, she's sitting next to B.I."

"I hate her already. Who cares if she came from America. I bet you her English isn't even that good."

"How dare she sit with out B.I oppa."

One person even deliberately tripped you. You fell onto your knees and the whole class erupted in laughters. 

God dammit... I hate this school already....must..resist...before I beat the crap out of this guy. I promised dad I wouldn't get into trouble... and this would expose me...must.resist.

You got up annoyed and went on to sit on your seat. 

"Quiet everyone!" Mrs. Lee said loudly,"Now let's see who is not here."

"Lee Dahee"

"here"

"Lee Sungmin"

"here"

"Kim Hyomin"

"here"

"Kim Hanbin"

"kim Hanbin?" the teacher called out twice."not here again I see...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter