Chapter 42

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"asdfghj" you groaned. You felt a pounding inside your head as you opened one eye and looked around. God...what happened....

"Jieun?" asked a desperate voice near your head. You slowly opened both of your eyes to see your mother looking at you with teary eyes. Behind her, stood your father and two brothers. 

"Eomma?" your voiced cracked.

"Jieun-ah," she said again, your head. "You're ok, you're fine now..."

"How long was I out?" you asked.

"For about a day," said your dad.

"Noona," said Chanwoo. Daehyun helped you sit up and gave you a glass of water. "Are you ok?"

You nodded and asked, "What happened?"

"Well..." started Daehyun,"You were chased, by those men remember?"

You thought for a minute.

"Oh yea, they were chasing us...and then I ran...ran into a dead end. And then they hit me," you whispered, slowly remembering what had happened.

"They hit you on the head noona," said Chanwoo.

"And then you passed out." said Daehyun. "They grabbed you and were about to take you with them when Myungsoo and Mark saw you."

"Hyungs immediately ran over and tried to save you from them but they were outnumbered." said Chanwoo. 

"Luckily Seventeen and Vixx were on duty so Jongin immediately called them and went to where you guys were," said Mark. 

"oh my god, Are they ok?" you asked sprinting up.

"They're fine," said Daehyun. "They're just...pacing around downstairs worried."

As soon as Daehyun and Chanwoo was filling you in with what had happened, Mark, L, and Kai bursted into the room. 

"JIEUN!" shouted the voices.

"oppas" you said. 

"We're so sorry, we should've stayed with you."said Kai. You looked at their sad eyes, knowing that they were blaming themselves for what happened.

"Aniya" you reassured. "It's not your fault!"

"How are you feeling?" asked Mark as he sat next to you on your bed.

"Sore," you said. "But I'm well and alive!"

"Did you catch some of the men?" you asked.

"A few. Many of them escaped when they saw how many people we had," said L.

"We questioned them but none of them said anything..." said Kai. 

"I'm going to ing kill those bastards who did this to my baby sis," said Daehyun clenching his fists. 

"But you know," you said remembering something. "They said something to me...when they cornered me..."

"What did they say to you??" asked your mom still sitting by your side.

"Let me think...." you said as you tried to recall their words."Ah! they said...that I resembled you appa."

"What?" said a couple voices. Your father, who was standing quietly overlooking the situation looked at you.

"They said, that I resembled appa," you said again.

"Appa? Did they mention his name?" asked your mother fully alert ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter