Chapter 22

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello~ Please don't get me wrong, I really do like T-ara, I just think they would make a good antagonist :-) Please enjoy the chapter and sorry for all the recent past short updates :-) Hopefully this chapter will be longer and you will enjoy it more~ Oh and not much B.I x Tiffany in this chapter so sorry~~~ There will be more of their scenes next chapter! OH AND ALSO BEFORE I FORGET, PLEASE FILL OUT THE POLL AT THE BOTTOM~ THANK YOU!!!!

You closed your eyes and looked at the girls again. It was T-ara. You pulled your mask higher so they couldn't recognise you, not that you feared they would since they were so dense. Why am I so unfortunate?

"Leave the girl alone," you said in a threatening tone.

"Mind your own business freak" Soyeon said before turning around back facing the poor girl.

"You leave me no choice..." you said,"Let's have some fun shall we?"

You walked towards the girls and threw a punch at Boram in the stomach. She quickly fell.

"" she shrieked. Eunjung ran up to you and tried to punch you. You caught hold of her arm and threw her over your shoulder. You walked up to Hyomin and twisted her arm.

"I'll give you one last chance," you said twisting her arm harder,"Leave."

"Like hell we would," said Areum. "Girls, get her."

"Well, your call" you said as you threw Hyomin onto the ground and kicked Soyeon down. You punched and kicked all the members until they were all on the ground. Jiyeon looked up from the ground.

"Who the are you?" asked Jiyeon.

"Your worst nightmare.." you said. "Now get out of here. I don't want to see your ugly faces near me ever again."

T-ara got up and quickly ran away limping. Right then, you heard a voice call out your name. 

"Jieun-ah?" called out Joshua.

"I'm here!" you screamed back walking towards the frightened girl.

"She's here guys," said Joshua to the Seventeen guys. 

"Are you ok?" you asked the girl. She was shivering and covered in bruises.

"Where did you go Ji- what happened??" asked S.coups.

"She was getting beat up by T-ara" you said. "I found her and taught those es a lesson"

"Let me see your face" you said gently. She shook her head. "I won't hurt you I promise.."

She thought for a few seconds before she looked at you. 

"Aigoo.... what's your name sweetie?" you asked wiping the blood from her lips. She definitely looked younger than you.

"Song Eunjin imnida" she said hesitantly.

"Why did those girls do that to you?" you asked softly.

"She thought I flirted with her boyfriend....I didn't, I swear!" she whispered as tears started to fall down her face."He was the one who came onto me..."

"Shhhh don't cry, it's not your fault." you said hugging her. You felt her arms hug you back. you patted her back and tried to calm her down.

"Where do you live?" you asked after she had calmed down.

"Northern part of Seoul," she said. "but I can't go home now.. my oppa will freak out."

"Is that so.." you said."Reminds me of my oppa...haha. Do you want to come with me then? I'll help you bandage up then I'll send you home?"

"Arrasso," she said. You helped her up along with some of the Seventeen members' help. You brought her to the park while Seventeen left to finish patrolling. Hoshi, Mingyu, and Joshua stayed behind and went to go buy first aid kits. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter