Chapter 49

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and B.I walked out of his mom's store laughing happily.

"Goodbye eommonim," you said giving her a hug. "It was so nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you too dear," she said. "Come again to visit with Hanbinnie."

"Of course eommonim," you said turning to Hanbyul who was still in B.I's arms. "I'll bring you something yummy to eat next time!"

"Neh unnie! Kamsamnida~" she said smiling. Suddenly you felt a pair of tiny lips against your cheek followed by giggling. You turned to see that Hanbyul had given you a kiss on the cheek.

"Awwww" you said smiling giving her a pat on the head. "Aren't you the cutest little thing ever!"

"Kim Hanbyul, how dare you?? I haven't even made my move yet and I've known her for almost half a year now!" whispered B.I into Hanbyul's ear.

"Oppa fighting!" she said after hearing that.

"Arrasso...now give me a kiss" said B.I sticking out his cheek.

"No!" squealed Hanbyul turning the opposite direction.

"But you gave your Jieun unnie a kiss!" exclaimed B.I, not fully understanding the situation.

"I like Jieun unnie!" said Hanbyul. You gave Hanbyul a high five while laughing at B.I's expression.

"Fine, hmph" said B.I giving Hanbyul to his mom while sulking.

"Just kidding oppa," said Hanbyul giving B.I a kiss. B.I's expression turned into a happy one and he ruffled her hair.

"Bye eomma, I'll come again" said B.I giving his mom a hug and kiss.

"Sure sure, come again with Jieun!" she called out as you and B.I started walking away.

"Arrasso eomma, go back in it's cold!" he said.

"See you next time eommonim and Hanbyul" you waved bye to them as you followed B.I to the car.

The two of you got into the car and he started to pull out.

"You're mom is so friendly" you said smiling.

"Only to people she likes," B.I said gazing at you.

"Hanbyul is so cute too!" you exclaimed putting your hands on your cheeks and squishing them. B.I laughed at your fish like expression.

"You know, I've never seen Hanbyul open up to someone so fast before" he said. "She's usually really shy.."

"Jinja??" you asked. "She's so friendly and bubbly."

"She must really like you," he said but whispered the last part. "And she's not the only one...."

"Neh?" you asked not quite catching what he said at the end.

"nothing," he said quickly. "You know it even took the guys a couple of months before she opened up the them."

"Oh really??" you laughed. After a couple of minutes, you asked him where the two of you were going. 

Again, he replied with, "You'll see.."

The two of you talked about his sister and the rest of the members. Soon, your eyes began to grow heavy and you were now drifting in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter