FINAL

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ MY A/N AS I KNEEL DOWN ON MY KNEES TO EXPRESS HOW SORRY I AM 

A/N: Oh my gosh I am so so so very sorry for not updating for a couple of months :( As you guys may know I am currently a senior in high school and I had to do my college applications, which was like 10000000 essays sigh... anyways since I'm finally done with applications and my teachers are being nice for the next 2 weeks of school before we get off to break, I will update!! BTW this is actually the ast chapter. I'm planning to write an epilogue so it will be officially done either tonight or tomorrow night. TO BE HONEST, I kind of forgot the story plot LOL so I had to go back and reread what I had written... yikes my writing...yikes is SOOO terrible hahaha. Anyways I apologize to every one of my subscribers<3 Enjoy the chapter!

You didn't know how long you sat tied up to the chair. You were havng trouble opening your eyes and moving your body from all the beatings you had received. The door suddenly opened, but since you were too tired to move, you kept your head faced down. A hand grabbed your chin and forced it up. Tiredly, you opened your eyes only to find a pair of familiar eyes stare right at you. Surprised, you gasped.

"Missed me?" asked the male still holding your chin. You refused to meet his eyes and just looked behind him. "Look at me!" 

He tried forcing you to look up at him. You refused to give him an answer. 

"Ah, the silent treatment" he said smirking. 

"Why are you here...." you whispered tiredly.

"The princess is finally speaking" he said. 

"God Dammit, Just answer my question Chris!" you said louder with more force. In front of you stood the man you hated, no, despised. He was your ex- boyfriend that you had dated for 2 years back in America. Turns out that as your relationship progressed, he became more and more obsessed with you, even refusing to let you even hang out with your guy friends. When you disobeyed his orders, he abused you, beating you up with whatever he could get a hold of. Eventually, you realised what an unhealthy relationship it was and broke it off with him.

"I don't know darling...why am I here?" he smirked evilly. "Maybe the fact that my dad wants to kill your dad."

"Dad...?" you whispered. The puzzle pieces finally coming together in your brain. As you were thinking, you suddenly felt his hand touch your neck.

"You sick bastard...don't touch me!" you shouted trying to move away from his grip/

"my, my darling, remember when you use to beg me for my touch" he said gripping your face.

"that was when things were different" you said. 

"What's different between then and now babe" he smirked. You wanted to punch the smirk o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter