Chapter 54

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since I've been gone for a while now I want to know you guys are doing ;) I really enjoy reading all your comments so feel free to leave one~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cafeteria was loud as usual, especially today, when Jieun revealed her identity. T-ara sat at their usual table acting as if nothing had happened. They had caked their faces with more makeup to cover their injuries.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, which caused the whole room to quiet down. Heads turned to the direction where the sound came from. In came 10 guys that obviously didn't go to the school followed by 6 members of iKon. All of them gave off a dark aura which made the whole cafeteria stay silent. 

Jung Daehyun, who was obviously really overprotective over his younger siblings, especially Jieun, walked in front of the group and stopped in the middle of the cafeteria. He looked around slowly picking his target. Those who came in eye contact with him immediately turned away in fear. He noticed their fear and smirked. Zelo walked up to Daehyun and whispered in his ear which made Daehyun’s smirk grow larger. He turned towards the kid sitting on the right of him. He put both his hands onto the table in front of him and bent down to match the kid’s eye level.

He stared at the kid for a while finding the guy’s reaction amusing. The whole room was silent the whole time, wondering what Daehyun was planning to do with him.

Slowly, Daehyun began to speak, “Where…is T-ara?”

“N-neh” the boy replied with a shaky voice.

“I asked,” said Daehyun firmly, “Where does T-ara sit”

“O-over t-there…” he muttered pointing in the direction where T-ara sat. Daehyun turned towards where the boy pointed and not surprisingly, T-ara sat there, literally eye the guys, not understanding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter