Chapter 15

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: so I was reading what I wrote and I feel like this is sooooo fluffy oh god. >.< I'll try my best to unfluffy this fluffiness >.> And if that doesn't work... so sorry and I'll try to unfluff my next fanfic....sorry....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of them finally got home after the long ride that was full of bickering. Kai was already developing a migrane from the scream and shouts coming from the car. As soon as they arrived, Kai bolted into the house.

"What's up with him?" you asked looking at Sehun. Sehun just shrugged and put an arm around you as the both of you went into the house.

"Never again..." Kai was saying to Mark and L, complaining how loud the two of you were.

"Never again what" Sehun went up to his hyung and put his left arm around him as he kept you under his right arm. The two of you were squished under this giant. 

"N-nothing," said Kai as he pushed Sehun away and gasped for air. This was the sad truth about being shorter than the maknae. 

"Hey oppas," you greeted.

"How was school?" asked Daehyun as he ruffled your hair.

"It was alright," you replied walking into the kitchen. There, Himchan, D.O, Mingyu, Kihyun, and Ken were cooking food, while a couple of the guys were talking. They looked at you and greeted you.

"Hey Jiji," said Himchan as he hugged you.

"hi oppa~" you sang, taking a bite of rice from the pan. "yum yum mashta"

"Our Eunnie looks so cute in glasses~" said a very cheesy Ken.

"Thank you Kenjumma!" you said, " behgopah" 

"Aren't you always?" said D.O, preparing a quick snack for you.

"...." you thought before answering, "True."

"Let me go change first!" you said before eating. You passed the living room, but something caught your eye. More like some people.

"Oppas???" you asked.

"JI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter