Chapter 37

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.I ran all the way back to the camp while the rain got heavier and heavier. He made sure you were covered as best as he could cover you even though you were drenched. You had drifted in and out of conciousness a couple times. In the end you gave up trying to keep your eyes open and closed them, knowing you were now safe. Man, my family basically consists of all gangsters, yet I can't even take care of myself... I must be pathetic..... With that, you completely lost all conciousness. 

Meanwhile, the members of 2ne1 and iKon were waiting under the cabanas for B.I and hopefully you to return. Even Jaehyun had figured out what had happened and came to wait anxiously with the others. A couple teachers who were keeping watch had noticed a crowd of people outside and came to ask why everyone was still there. Eventually most of the teachers had found out and were now in a panic. They had decided that if the two of you did not return or just B.I had returned in another hour that they would call the search and rescue team. 

"Aish, where's B.I hyung..." said Chanwoo walking around restless, which was very unlike him. When he had found out that you had gone missing, he almost walked over to the T-ara girls and punched them. How dare they did this to his noona. Just wait until all the hyungs and noonas find out and you will surely be dead. 

"Chill maknae," said Bobby clasping Chanwoo on the shoulder and pulling him down onto the bench. 

"Why are you so worked out?" asked Junhoe. 

"Because- nothing...." muttered Chanwoo. He couldn't just tell them that you were his sister. 

After a couple of minutes of silence, someone had noticed a movement in the forest.

"Is that B.I????" exclaimed Jinhwan.

"There's something in his arms.....OHMYGOD THAT'S TIFFANY!" shouted CL in shock. Cl quickly ran over to B.I not caring about the rain that's pouring on her. The rest of the 2ne1 girls quickly followed their leader in shock as they looked at your lifeless body. One by one iKon ran to B.I with towels and umbrellas.

"Hurry, she's bleeding!" shouted B.I. He ran to your cabin panting with everyone following after. Cl quickly opened the door and B.I quickly took you inside. 

"What happened????" asked Yunhyeong staring at your lifeless body as you lay on the bed dripping wet with blood still dripping down your face. 

"T-ara's what happend..." said B.I still panting. 2ne1 had begun to check your body for further injures. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter