Chapter 40

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taught that a lesson” said Daehyun as he and the other 7 guys  walked through the front door. “Where’s Tiffany?”

“She’s in the room resting,” said Mark.

Daehyun walked over to the bedroom where you were resting. He was about to walk through the door when he saw B.I holding your hand, rapping as you slept. He silently stood there watching. The way B.I was looking at you was full of love that Daehyun knew right then how B.I felt about you.

“He likes her doesn’t he?” asked Daehyun to Chanwoo who had just walked over and stood next to his brother.

“It’s kind of obvious isn’t it hyung” said Chanwoo smiling. “What do you think of him?”

“I don’t know the kid, but I can tell that he likes, maybe loves, Jieun,” said Daehyun. “And he’s the one who saved her…”

“B.I hyung’s a good person,” said Chanwoo. “You know hyung, he’s never dated in his life…”

“Really???” said Daehyun surprised. “Has he had a crush before?”

“Ani, noona’s the first one. This is the first time I’ve ever seen hyung act this way,” Said Chanwoo proud of his leader.

“He’s a pure kid…” said Daehyun assured.

Then, Daehyun suddenly felt another presense next to him and turned to see Jackson about to barge into the room. Daehyun quickly grabbed Jackson by the head and put his hand over his mouth.

“Is she-jklhaksdfh” muttered Jackson into Daehyun’s hand.

“Quiet!” whispered Daehyun, quietly closing the door. He then dragged Jackson out to the living room where everyone was, afraid that Jackson was going to bother the two of you. Once outside, he let go of Jackson.

“Ah hyung, why’d you do that,” said Jackson gasping trying to catch his breath.

“You….why are you so loud all the time?” asked Daehyun, pointing at Jackson.

“Because…just because!” said Jackson as he went over to Mark who was conversing with Bobby in English. Yongguk stood up from his seat and walked over to Daehyun.

“So, what do you want to do?” asked Yongguk.

“I think, we should take her home,” said Daehyun after thinking a bit. “I mean, She can’t even enjoy the camp when she’s banged up like that.”

“True…I’ll go tell the staff…” said Yongguk.

“We’re coming with you,” said CL. “I mean the whole point of this trip was to bond with Tiffany and if she’s leaving then we’re leaving too.”

“Us too….” Said Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter