Chapter 48

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I GIVE YOU ALL PERMISSION TO PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH >.< I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH FINALS AND WITH COMMUNITY SERVICE -SIGH- ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I AM NOW ON SUMMER BREAK YAY~ OH AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SHARE WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO. WELL, SUMMER JUST STARTED AND I BECAME PRESIDENT FOR MY COMMUNITY SERVICE GROUP YAY~ OH AND I'M ABOUT TO TAKE MY DRIVER'S TEST THIS THURSDAY SO WISH ME LUCK!! ANYWAYS, WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN UP TO?? PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW :-) MORE UPDATES WILL BE HERE~ P.S THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES~ I LOVE YOU ALL<3<3 P.P.S I ALREADY THOUGHT OF A NEW STORY IDEA BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO THE MAIN SHOULD BE. CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN MY NEXT STORY? IN MY UPCOMING CHAPTERS I'LL TAKE THE MAJORITY OF WHAT YOU GUYS PICKED AND MAKE A POLL:)) THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY-- (sorry for the long A/N I very much appreciate you reading all this <3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch, you left with B.I to go on your little "date".

"Let's go" said B.I as he walked out of the door towards the garage. You quickly waved goodbye to everyone and followed B.I out.

"Oppa, where are we going though?" you asked again. He just shrugged as he walked towards the garage.

"You'll see," said B.I. He walked over to a red car and opened the passenger seat for you. "For you milady"

You laughed at his failed accent and played along, "Why thank you kind sir~"

He chucked as you got in the car and walked over to the driver's side. Once inside, you turned over your shoulder to get your seat belt, but was shocked when you saw an arm reach over and grab the seat belt. Surprised, you looked up and saw that B.I had helped you put your seat belt on. As he pulled away, the two of you made eye contact and continued to stare until you heard a knock on the window.

"Are you two going to keep staring at each other or are you going to go because I have to go somewhere and your car is kind of in the way..." said a very amused Daesung.

"oh..um... yea.. sorry hyung..." said B.I pulling back and starting the car. You looked away embarrassed, your face turning a bright shade of red.

The whole ride to wherever B.I was planning to take you consisted of the two of you talking about yourselves. He asked you about your life in America, which you happily talked about. You also found out that he had a little sister who was 4.

"We're here," he said as he parked his car. 

"Where are we?" you asked. You had never been in this part of Seoul before.

"Gimpo" he replied.

"Why are we here?" you asked stepping out of the car. All around you saw store and restaurants.

"Because why not," he replied nonchalantly. "Let's go."

The two of you walked around eating and looking around stores. Suddenly, your stomach growled.

"Hungry again?" asked B.I chuckling.

"Neh..." you muttered embarrassed.

"How about ddeokbokki?" he asked.

"Ok!" you said cheerfully. Thinking about food made you want to skip with joy. B.I chuckled at your cuteness and led you to a nearby ddeokbokki stall. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter