Chapter 38

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just to clearify before I start this chapter, iKon does know that Chanwoo has an older brother in a gang, but they do not know he's in B.A.P. Enjoy the chapter~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fany.....Fany-ah"

"Wake up Tiffany..."

You heard muffled voices calling out your name. You tried to pry your eyes open to see who was calling your name. But no matter how hard you tried to open your eyes, they just wouldn't open. After a couple more seconds of struggling, your body gave up and slowly you began to lose conciousness again. 1,2,3 darkness....

A couple hours later.....

A dim light shined faintly through the window. Everyone was dead asleep, laying all over the floor. A body was even on the living room table. Who knows how he got there. You slowly began to open your eyes. Feeling a pain in your leg, you groaned slightly. Finally, your eyes pried open and you saw how messy your cabin was.God...what happened.....wasn't I in the forest?? Looking around slightly, you noticed that everyone including iKon and Jaehyun were spawled around the cabin floor. You tried to move your right arm but something was holding you down. Looking down, you saw a head laying on the edge of your bed and a hand holding yours. Looking at the face, you immediately knew it was B.I who had fallen asleep holding your hand. You tried to free your hand but that only made his hand hold yours tighter. 

"Tiffany?" groaned B.I who lifted his head and stared at your face sleepily.

"Oppa"" you whispered hoarsely. Honestly you thought you sounded like a dying cat.

"You're awake!" he said a little too loud, waking up the others one by one on accident. 

"Tiffany you're awake!!!" shouted Bobby. Everyone else had gotten up and greeted you happily.

"What happened..." you whispered, still struggling to talk due to the cold you had gotten yesterday. Junhoe gave you a warm glass of water which you accepted gratefully. Seeing you struggle to get up, B.I held you up and helped you sit on the bed leaning on the pillow. 

"That's what we want to ask you sweetie," said Cl motherly. "What happened in the forest yesterday before B.I found you?"

"It was Qri wasn't it?" asked Jinhwan. You nodded slowly.

"That .. I am going to kill her..." said B.I as he started to get up before getting held down by s. 

"Calm down Hanbin," said Yunhyeong.

"Woah hyung, chill for a second..." said Chanwoo holding his hyung. He of course was very worried about you. Last night, he had called Daehyun and told him about your situation. Daehyun, of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter