Chapter 1

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Red means they are talking in English

Incheon Airport 10:53 AM

"Where is that girl??" asked an impatient and worried looking guy. "She was suppose to arrive 30 minutes ago."

"She probably got lost in the airport or something. You know how she is..." said the younger looking boy looking down at his phone, playing a game.

-smack-

"AHH HYUNG!!! WAE??????" the younger boy shouted while holding his head in pain. 

"Are you not worried about your noona?" asked the older guy."She could be hurt for all we know!!"

"Ah hyung...chill.." the younger boy tried to calm his brother down,"she's--"

"Daehyun oppa!!!!! Channieee!!" You shouted loudly. The two boys turned around and saw a female running towards them. You suddenly jumped into the elder's arms. "I missed you guys soooooo much!!!!!"

"Noona!!!!!" shouted Chanwoo excited to see his older sister back.

"Jieun-ah, oppa missed you too" chuckled Daehyun, hugging the life out of his beloved younger sister.

"Mhmm--- yea.. missed you.. too.. oppa..you're kind of.. squeezing the life.. out of me..." You struggled out of Daehyun's strong arms and turned to look at Chanwoo,ruffling his hair. "Hey stupid. I missed you too."

"Noonaaaa~" whined Chanwoo. "Not the hair"

"Unbelievable...just now he was on his phone playing games." scoffed Daehyun, rolling his eyes,"And now he's just oozing with aegyo in front of his no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter