Chapter Forty-Four

Be My Baby

 

“ARE YOU READY?”

Everyone nodded and double-checked their belongings. Thank God for the holidays. Heechul had been kind enough to invite them over to his family resort.

“Alright!!” Hangeng beamed and smiled at his best friend. “This is going to be fun, you and me a room together,”

“Oh my, GAYS!!” the guys shouted pointed to the two.

“I’M NOT DONE YET.” Hangeng pouted, “And we’ll watch horror movies. The end.”

Heechul laughed it off and muttered something like sounds gay, but Hangeng thought he said sounds great instead and it made the girls giggled.

“It’s gonna be another cool week.” Sooyoung beamed and looked over at Ryeowook asking what he bought.

“I was thinking maybe we could do some cooking and baking together.” Ryeowook fumbled with his fingers as he said.

Sooyoung nodded and grabbed his arms showing how excited she was. “I can’t wait!!!”

On the other hand, everyone was busy talking in their cars that it got extremely noisy.

“Gah, hyungs. Keep quiet!!” Kyuhyun shouted from the driver seat.

Sungmin continued to laught it off and got even noisier.

“What a bother.” Kyuhuyn rolled his eyes and his eyes landed on the goddess beside him. Seohyun.

Seohyun was silently reading an English book and smiling as she read the pages. “What’s so funny?” Kyuhyun gave his girlfriend a small smile.

Seohyun shook her head and said it was nothing while Kyuhyun again complained to her how noisy his hyung was.

“Sungmin.” Sunny giggled and they both shared the joke, ing the maknae couple.

Sunny and Sungmin was trying to be extremely noisy.

 

“Man, why must you sit in the front.” Leeteuk groaned as Yesung took the front seat for the whole journey.

“As if I want to sit beside you.” Yesung retorted and pouted while Yuri and Taeyeon sat at the back laughing.

“I can’t stand you being beside me all the time.” Yuri winked and Taeyeon laughed. “Me too, teukie.”

Leeteuk and Yesung pouted at the same time, “No fair! You didn’t have to make me sit beside him.” The both chimed and the whole ride, was the sounds of both Leeteuk and Yesung bickering.

 

Finally, Heechul’s family resort came in to sight and they were given the resort that faced the sea view.

“Omo! It’s so pretty!!” Jessica smiled and admired the view while Donghae came behind her, hugging her tightly and inhaled her scent.

“You’re prettier.” Donghae whispered into her ears, making her giggle.

“Stop being so cheesy.” Kangin pulled Donghae away from his princess, prevent them from any physical contact.

“Get off me, Kangin!!!” Donghae whined, as he was separated from Jessica. “I want my sica baby!!!”

“Oh no, you’re coming with me.” Kangin evilly laughed.

Shindong laughed and the sight and smirked. “It’s ing time.”

 

“Stop being so cute.” Tiffany laughed as Siwon did some weird aegyo in front of her. “Stop imitating that guy who looks like you in the drama.”

Siwon choked on his saliva and sat up. “Who? Who looked like me?”

Tiffany pointed to the tv in front of them. “He’s so good looking and weird at the same time.”

Siwon frowned upon looking at the guy. Indeed, he looked like the guy, or probably the other way round, the guy looked like him. Either ways…

“What’s so good about him?” Siwon snorted and acted his part out. “See I can do even better.”

He leaned in and wanted to kiss Tiffany, just like what the guy did, but instead his lips came in contact with something hard.

“Siwon, why are you kissing a mug?” Shindong innocently asked.

With that, Siwon’s eyes widen in response and looked around. *Where’s Tiffany?*

“Ooo, did you take that shot?” Heechul asked Hangeng and he nodded. “Best shot of the year.” he shared the photo around.

“Yah!” Siwon started chasing them. “Delete that now!!! How can Tiffany do this?”

Tiffany laughed, “I did not. It was their plan.” and she squealed, running away from the grasp of Siwon.

 

“Im Yoona, I’m gonna beat you at this.” Kibum said and harshly pressed his game control. In response, Yoona smirked.

“No way, Kibummie.” Yoona said in her aegyo voice. “I’m gonna win.”

At the end of the game, the winner was… YOONA!

Yoona jumped about and hugged the pillows as the screen announced that her character won. “See, I’m better. You can’t even beat me in a boxing game.”

Kibum scowled and off the game set. “I just didn’t want you to cry when you lost to a boxing champion.”

Yoona giggled and hugged him, “Thanks man, you’ll need that assurance. Everyone knows Im Yoona is the best!”

 Kibum turned red when Yoona hugged him, hoping that she doesn’t not notice, he looked around and someone intruded his room.

“Yah Kibum, what are-” Kangin looked up at the younger guy and realized he was blushing, “Why are you blushing?”

Kibum startled and shot him a look, while Kangin continued. “Yoona!!! What are you doing in Kibum’s room?”

Yoona awkwardly laughed, “He invited me over for a boxing game and he lost.”

Kibum glowered at Kangin, which kinda of seemed to say, “You’re gonna be dead.”