Chapter Sixteen

Be My Baby

 

“Urghhh! School seems so long.” Yoona thought and looked over at Yuri who was sitting across her. “Yuri looked so absorbed in the class.” Yoona said to her self.

Kibum who was beside her heard her. “You bored?” he smiled genuinely at Yoona.

Yoona jumped a little bit when she heard Kibum and nodded shyly.

“RINGGGGGGG!” and there goes the last bell for lessons and it a Friday. Technically, school ended early every Friday and today makes it even more special.

“Have a great weekend and don’t forget to complete your assignments. See you on Monday class.” Mrs Kim smiled and walked out of the class room.

“Finally school ended!” Tiffany stood up from her seat and stretched her body.

“I’m so excited!” Sooyoung squealed and the 8 girls looked over at her knowing what she meant.

“Let’s go!” Sunny pushed her fist up into the air. (Like what they did in IY2)

“Come on, Seobaby!” Hyoyeon pushed her out of the classroom.

“I have to head home too soon.” Leetuek told the guys.

“Me too..” the rest of the guys groaned.

“I wished Jessica was there.” Donghae whispered to himself.

“Gotta prep for the business party.” Kibum yawned.

“I don’t know what to wear!” Yesung complained.

“I hope there are pretty ladies there.”” Siwon sighed. “As pretty as Tiffany” he said softly to himelf so no one could hear him.

“Aigoo. I’m tired.” Sungmin pouted, showing some aegyo.

“Show your aegyo later at the business party.” Kyuhyun look at Sungmin.

 

In the early evening, everyone left with their parents to towards Oriental Pearl Hotel where the business party will be held. They were in dresses and suits (imagine them in the MAMA red carpet, Kibum was there and Sunny with long hair?). Soon, they arrived at the hotel and walked into the ballroom in their own company name.

“Lastly, let’s welcome the host of the day, Mr. Kim Soojung, the top businessman in Korea’s business industry.” The announcer said and everyone stood up and clapped.

Tiffany looked around and stopped her girlfriends and immediately text them.

She took another glance and saw a familiar figure. “Choi Siwon?” she whispered to herself.

“What’s wrong?” her father asked.

“Nothing.” Tiffany shook her head and said, “Appa, I’ll go and look for my friends ok?”

“Sure, tiff. I’ll just go and talk to the businessmen around here.” Her father smiled warmly at her.

Tiffany walked off and when to look for Taeyeon.

 

“Hello miss.” a friend, tall guy bowed infront of Jessica.

“Jessica, I want you to meet Taecyeon, he is the son of Ok Enterprise.” Her father introduced.

“Hello.” Jessica gave a friendly smile and looked around and spotted Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeonnie!” she called.

Hyoyeon turned and waved back to Jessica.

“Appa, I’ll go with my friends.” Jessica excused herself from the awkward atmosphere and run over to Hyoyeon.

“Come on, they are waiting outside.” Hyoyoen led Jessica out of the ballroom.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun.” Kyuhyun smiled to himself and snapped back into reality when his parents called him.

“Son, this is Miss Victoria Song, daughter of the Song Jewerly Enterprise. Her father started from China and came to venture into Korea.” His father explained.

Before his father could even continue, he was interrupted by Leeteuk who was bowing and greeting him.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” Leeteuk bowed in respect to Kyuhyun’s father.

“Bye dad, I’ll hang around with Leeteuk hyung and the others.” Kyuhyun told his father and walked away with Leeteuk.

 

“That cute little bunny girl.” Sungmin thought and images of Sunny flashed past his mind. Sungmin looked around hoping to spot familiar faces, until he saw two very familiar faces.

“Hey, that looks like Sunny and Sooyoung.” He thought to himself. “I need to catch up with…”

“Sungmin!” Eunhyuk waved at him and he waved back.

“Looking good buddy.” Eunhyuk gave his gummy smile and Donghae walked over to join them.

“They are waiting outside for us.” Donghae squeeze himself in between the both of them and wrap his hands around their neck and walked out of the room.

 

 

“Oh my goshhhh, did you see those young handsome guys?” Yuri squeeze Yoona’s hands tightly and fangirled about it.

“Yesyes, Yuri ah~ we got it.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Yuri’s overreaction. “There ain’t any one that dances here.” She complained.

“I’ll dance with you.” Sooyoung laughed and did some weird dance with Hyoyeon.

“Aigoo, the two of you are in dresses!” Taeyeon laughed beside Tiffany.

“Hey, ain’t that Lee Donghae, Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Sungmin?” Jessica pointed at 3 guys whose back was facing them.

“They look like them…” Sunny support Jessica’s statement.

“Unnie, are you sure?” Seohyun looked at the 3 guys’ backview.

 

“Yah!” Donghae hit Eunhyuk’s head as he played a prank on him.

“Leeteuk hyung!” Eunhyuk called for help.

“Aish, the two of you.” Leeteuk shook his head in embarrassment.

“Hyungs!” Kibum called and caught up with them.

“Did Heechul, Hangeng, Shindong and Kangin come?” Yesung asked.

“I saw them inside with some girls.” Ryeowook pointed out.

“Ain’t that Hyoyeon?” Sungmin asked out of a blue.

“Hey, it’s the girls!” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“No wonder, I think I saw Tiffany just now!” Siwon placed his hands on his chin.

“Taeyeon!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Hyung! That’s loud!” the 8 of them complained.

 

“Taeyeon!!!” the 9 girls heard someone called from the end.

“Leeteuk-ssi?” Taeyeon waved back and Leeteuk.

“Hey Jessica! You look beautiful!” Donghae complimented in English.

“Thanks Donghae, you look great too.” Jessica smiled.

“Tiffany! You’re so shining so brightly!” Siwon kissed her hands out of courtesy.

“Siwon, thankyou.” Tiffany blushed and hid her face.

“Sunny!” Sungmin ran over to her.

“Aigooo, what’s with your aegyo?” Sunny lightly hit him on the hand.

“Im Yoona!” Kibum chuckled softly.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” Yoona pouted cutely.

“Hyoyeon, nice dress!” Eunhyuk smiled widely and high-fived Hyoyeon.

“Thank you! You look awesome too!” Hyoyoen gave a thumbs-up.

“Are you here for food?” Ryeowook jokingly said to Sooyoung.

“Hey, even thought i love food, I’m don’t eat all day. I know my limits!” Sooyoung rebutted.

“Yuri ah~” Yesung smiled and look at her from head to toe.

“What you looking at?  You !” Yuri said accusingly.

“I’m not!” Yesung flustered and said.

“Your hair flows so perfectly.” Kyuhyun told Seohyun.

“Thankyou.” Seohyun blushed, taking the compliment from Kyuhyun.

  

***

A/N: Hello to all, i'm finally able to update! Tests are over and finally i'm having time to rest! Sorry for the lack of update. :( I'm really trying my best to update asap. How did you find this chapter? Not much interactions but i'll leave it for the dance part. Ideas anyone? Subcribe and comments are greatly aprreciated!