Chapter Fifty-Eight

Be My Baby

 

“Donghae oppa! Happy Valentine’s Day!” a brown-haired girl stopped in front of him and held out her gift for him.

Donghae smiled at the girl before nodding and accepting the gift.

Let’s not forget the popularity of the guys and girls in school.

It was Valentine’s Day and it’s has different meaning to this day. Valentine’s day, Single Awareness day, Forever Alone day. You named it, you got it.

“Heechul oppa, I like you. Will you please accept my gift?” the shy young lady held her gift out and waited for his response.

Heechul stared at the girl. He kindly pushed her hands back and sent her an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry. I hope you find someone better alright?”

The lady buried her head in embarrassment before running away among the sea of students.

Hangeng shook his head, feeling pity for the girl. He slung his arms around Heechul and the duo walked off. “Wasn’t that abit too mean?”

Heechul shrugged, “It would be worst to give her hopes?”

 

“Leeteuk oppa!!!!” his fangirl screamed and everyone started swarming around him.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, oppa!”
“Oppa, are you going with Taeyeon today?”

“OPPAAAA! Please accept my gifts!!”

“Tuekie oppa, stay warm and have a great Valentine!”

Leeteuk smiled and bowed as he received the gifts from the girls. Even though he was attached, his ‘fanclub’ in school was still huge. As much as they didn’t want Taeyeon and him to be together, majority of them shipped Taeteuk very very much.

“Oppa, I wrote my very own fanfiction of you and Taeyeon unnie!” the younger girl, named Min, scribbled her story url on a piece of paper. Frantically, she slipped the paper into the pocket on Leeteuk’s jacket and shouted, “Make sure you read it!”

Leeteuk smiled and nodded in reply to the girl. ‘Fanfiction? What’s that?” he blurted in his head.

“Donghae oppa! SARANGHAE!” a few girls screamed from a distance. Donghae smiled and waved at the girls, sending them his signature wink. The girls swooned and were dazzled by the slight movement. Then he did a flying kiss, which meant a goodbye and walked away with his best buddy.

“Aren’t you afraid Jessica might kill you?” Eunhyuk laughed and pointed at the younger girl who was in front of them, with Hyoyeon beside her.

Jessica was sending Donghae a death glare which made chills run down his spine.

 

“Jessica noona!” a shy boy went forward despite her cold façade. His lips trembled and his hands shook while holding the box of chocolates in front of her. “Will you accept my valentine’s gift?” he asked almost inaudibly.

Jessica blinked a couple of times before processing the information in her head. She looked towards Donghae’s direction before smirking softly.

“Yes sure.” Jessica smiled, showing her aegyo. Her eyes turned into cresent moons and her smile was so so sweet that it melted the boy’s heart.

“Thank you noona!” The boy bowed and went in for a hug which Jessica gladly returned.

“Have a great Valentine’s!” she waved cutely at the boy.

Then she turned towards Donghae and showed him a peace sign.

Revenge was sweet.

“Yah, Sica-ah!!!” Donghae called as she walked in the opposite direction.

 

“Yuri noona, stay healthy and have a happy Valentine’s!” she read the note aloud and smiled to herself.

Yesung who was beside her, scoffed at the note. “Tch, it cannot be compared to my valentine’s gift.” He then snatched the note over and poped one of the chocolates into his mouth.

He was definitely jealous.

“Are you jealous, yeye?” Yuri teased.

He gave her a look but did not reply her.

Yuri laughed to herself before planting a quick peck on his cheeks.

“Happy Valentine’s!” she told him and ran away.

 

“Shut up and listen!” Seohyun whispered harshly to the guy beside him.

Kyuhyun grinned but he refused to listen to his girlfriend. He kept playing with her fingers under the table, doodle hearts on her worksheets.

Even though Seohyun was a straight ‘A’s student, she didn’t want to lag behind her studies. “Stop is, Kyu. Or I’ll stop giving you kisses.” She laughed mentally, trying to keep a straight face.

Kyuhyun pouted and withdraw his hands. “FINE.” He muttered, not happy that he lost to her in this manner.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” Sungmin went over and gave his girlfriend a hug. Sunny tiptoed and gave him a small kiss on the bridge of his nose.

“I love you, bunny.”

“I love you too, ming.”

The two lovebirds giggled and headed over to the cafeteria to look for their friends.

 

“Kibum oppa is so hot!!!”

“Look at his muscles!!! OHMGEEE!!!”

Yoona walked over the bench and spotted her boyfriend. He was covered in sweats due to his training but damn, he still managed to looked as hot as ever.

“Yoona!” Kibum waved and ran over to her.

Smiling, she took out a piece of towel from her bag and started to help him clean the beads of sweats that were on his forehead and face.

Kibum watched her face as she did her thing. He noticed every detail about her face – her doe-liked eyes, eyebrows, nose and lips.

They all looked prefect to her.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, yoongie!” Kibum leaned in and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

 

"Tiffany!" Siwon ran over to his girlfriend. He noticed that she was dressed in all pink. Her favourite colour. 

The shorter girl waved and smiled at her boyfriend, when he saw her coming over, she immediately went in for a hug. 

"So I'll see you tonight?" Tiffany drew circles around his chest without looking up. 

Siwon laughed and nodded, "See you tonight!"

 

“Over here!” Hyoyeon waved at the sunsun couple.

Tiffany was sitting on Siwon’s lap and they were whispering something secrecy to each other. Soowook was feeding each other their own lunch. Haesica was having their love-hate relation. Kibum was playing with Yoona’s lock brown locks and annoying her with it. Taeteuk was in their own world, watching something on Leeteuk’s phone. Hyohyuk was trying to come up with new dance steps for their up coming dance competition. Seokyu was both reading a book each, which was surprising to many of their hyungs and unnies. Somehow they wondered if they had turned it into a reading competition. Yuri was composing a song together with Yesung, hoping that they would be able to sing it on stage one day.

 

They truly looked like happy couples together. To use the word ‘happy’ is probably unrated.

Some people asked how can their relationships work out, but their answer is just simple.

They are couples but they act as if they are brothers and sisters. Their relationship is definitely thicker than blood, after whatever they have gone through.

 

“Come on, let’s take a group photo!”

 

 

Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I'm pretty sure this chapter . I know it missed out some of the couples, but I didn't know what fitted them. (I think it's an excuse for being lazy. LOL) Alright, until then I hope you enjoyed this cheesy and weird Vday update. 

Once again, thankyou for supporting Be My Baby! <3