Chapter Thirty-Nine

Be My Baby

 

Leeteuk took out his phone and check for any messages. Indeed there was one message from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Yah!!!! Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun!!!!

Leeteuk: REALLY? They are together now?

Taeyeon: NO!!! He didn’t even explain why he kissed her.

 

Leeteuk frowned. “Yah! Kyuhyun ah!”

Kyuhyun tore away from his game and looked up at his hyung. “What? I’m playing my game!”

“Did you kissed Seohyun?” he directedly asked.

“What? Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun?” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Way to go bro!” Siwon wiggled his eyebrows at him.

“OTPP!!!!!!!” Yesung sang and danced around Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook laughed, “Oh man, Kyuhuyn kissed a girl? HAHAHAHAHA.”

Everyone bombardment Kyuhyun with questions, not even allowing him to answer.

Even Donghae perked up, little did he knew Kyuhyun would kissed a girl.

“Yah! I can explain!” Kyuhyun threw his game set aside, frustrated by the teasing for his hyungs.

They stared at him waiting for an explanation.

“Yeah. That’s right. I kissed Seohyun.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yah!” Kibum hit him, “You’re so boastful.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and smirked again.

“So do you love Seohyun?” Donghae asked.

Kyuhyun stayed quiet. That’s the problem. This girl made his feel different from others. Everytime she’s around him, he does things he did not do before.

“So you do?” Leeteuk pushed him for an answer.

Kyuhyun smiled. “I think… I do.”

“EWWWWWWW. SO CHESSY.” Everyone walked away from the chessy maknae.

Donghae patted his shoulders, “If you love her, don’t let her leave you.”

Kyuhyun nodded. *But I have no idea how to let her be by my side.*

 

And like this, days and weeks past and before they knew it. Here comes the vacation.

“Gosh, it’s been long. I need my vacation now.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s head.

“No, you need me.” Siwon said, and appeared out of the blue.

Tiffany stuck her tongue out, “I’m afraid not.” And Siwon gave a disapproving look.

“Gosh, these couple. Tsktsk.” Leeteuk shook his head and wrap his arms around Taeyeon’s waist.

Taeyeon laughed and saw that everyone was present, except Donghae, Kyuhyun, Jessica and Seohyun.

“Hey, I got an idea.” Taeyeon smiled playfully and gathered everyone.

 

Hangeng laughed as he heard Heechul’s suggestion. “Get them a hotel.”

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Shindong laughed and shook his head. “Geez, where did all this dirty thoughts come from?”

“Sounds like a good idea for the four of them.” Tiffany agreed and was seconded by the rest of the girls.

“Kyuhyun really needs some help to get a girl.” Siwon nodded solemly

“Girl~ I need a girl.” Yesung started dancing around Yuri, making everyone laugh.

“Those two need a room, like now.” Sungmin joked and hugged Sunny.

“So everything will take place this Saturday, right?” Sooyoung checked again.

Yuri nodded, “That’s right.” *I think not just only Seohyun needs help. Yoona and Sooyoung need help too.*

 

“Yah, Lee Hyuk Jae.” Hyoyeon screamed his name.

“Waeyo, yeobo?” Eunhyuk walked to her casually.

Hyoyeon was burning was rage. “Yah, what’s this!!” she pointed to her phone screen. There was a picture, of Eunhyuk and another girl, looking intimate.

Eunhyuk laughed nervously. “A good friend of mine. You know, I meet her, last week, on the streets.”

Hyoyeon pulled his ears and screamed in it. “FRIEND? KOREA’S LITTLE SISTER IS YOUR FRIEND?”

“ANIYO ANIYO. MIANHAE. She’s my idol!!!!” Eunhyuk confessed.

Hyoyeon suspiciously eyed him. “So you have been lying?”

“Aniyo!!! I’m sorry, Specialist HY!!!” Eunhyuk cried.

And the scolding went on and went on and on and on, until Eunhyuk thought he was almost deaf.

“Stupid monkey.” Hyoyeon pouted and did dinner.

“Sorry specialist HY.” Eunhyuk keep pleading which seems to be of no use.

“You’re gonna sleep on the floor today.” Hyoyeon muttered.

 

Taeyeon smiled at she arrived at Leeteuk’s house again. It was finally their time alone.

Leeteuk keep smiling and staring at the woman in front of him. Indeed, she was the most beautiful woman in his life. The second is his mother. Or maybe, the other way round.

“Why are you staring at me like that.” Taeyeon laughed, which made her look like an ajumma.

Leeteuk burst out laughing, “Why is my girlfriend so cute?” He pinched her cheeks and kissed it.

Taeyeon pushed him away, “Stop being chessy.”

“Don’t you like it?” Leeteuk pouted.

Taeyeon wriggled her fingers. “No. Hurry and open the doors! I’m hungry!!”

“I refused.” Leeteuk decide to play with her.

Taeyeon pouted. “Then I’ll have to go someone’s elses house. Maybe I could go to Hyunwoo’s house.”

“Hyunwoo? Who’s he?” Leeteuk demanded.

“Oh you didn’t know? That new cutie in our school. Too bad, he’s younger than me. But he did confess to me a few days ago…” Taeyeon innocently explain.

“MWOHHHHHHHHHHHH???”     Leeteuk cried out loud. “I’M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT THE GUY CAN’T HAVE BABIES IN FUTURE.” Which made Taeyeon laughed even louder.

“Ah, someone’s jealous.” Taeyeon teased and stuck her tongue out at Leeteuk.

Realizing it was a  trick, Leeteuk decided to talk revenge. “Fine then, I’ll just asked another girl for dinner tomorrow. Sunye? AH…” he took out his phone and started to text.

“Yah!” Taeyeon punched him in the arm.

“Yes?” Leeteuk blinked innocently. “Go in.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and snatched the key from Leeteuk.

 

 

***

// Good day everyone. Don't hate on IU alright, even though i used her in this chapter. ^^ i wouldn't be updating tmr. So i try to update on tuesday.  Oh yes, thank you for the upvotes, who ever did vote. thank you! <3