Chapter Forty-Five

Be My Baby

 

“You know what I like most about you?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon, who looked up from whatever she had been doing.

She shook her head, “I have no idea.”

Slowly, he led her to their room and closed the door behind him. Walking over to the stereo, it turned up the volume and ‘Stereo Hearts’ by Gym Class Heroes was on repeat.

Then, Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyoen towards him and started swaying to the music. “Let’s dance.”

Smiling, Hyoyeon rested her head on her boyfriend’s chest and moved together with him. Listening to his heartbeat, Hyoyeon smiled at the fact that she was the only one who could make him feel this way.

“Hyukjae-ah.” She looked up and their gazes locked.

Lost in their world, and in the music, Eunhyuk slowly bent down and wanted to feel his lips on hers.

Before he could feel her soft, plump lips on his, someone had to knock on his door.

Eunhyuk cursed softly under his breathe and brought Hyoyeon with him.

Not surprise, Heechul greeted him at the door. “Eunhyuk-yah!” he gave his famous cheekily grin at the couple. “Before you kiss your girl, maybe you would like to close the window first.” He pointed at the window and saw Kangin, Shindong and Hangeng outside waving back at them.

Hyoyeon flushed red and turned away while Eunhyuk watched in disbelief. “Hyung!”

Heechul laughed uncontrollably and walked off, “Have a good date!”

That definitely ruined their moment together.

“Stupid hyung! I’ll get them later.”

 

“What about doing choco-banana muffins?” Sooyoung her lips at the name of the delicious dessert.

Ryeowook shook his head and looked into the refrigerator. It was hard to cook something delicious with the lack of ingredients and the fact that the nearest supermarket was quite far away made it even more impossible.

“What exactly are we doing?” Sooyoung pouted, “You promised to let me do something!”

Ryeowook gave a small smile, “We’re gonna bake!!”

 

 

 

“TAEYEONIE!!!!” Leeteuk called across the beach. The couple were having some time alone away from the rest.

Taeyeon smiled and waved back, running towards him, a smile plastered on her face. “This feels so good!!!”

The two cuddled and strolled down the street, laughing and giggling about little things.

“You’re so beautiful, Kim Taeyeon.” Leeteuk tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. The younger girl blushed hard under his gaze and words and was unable to utter a word. “I love you so much.”

Slowly, he leaned in for a kiss. But before he knew it, the romantic atmosphere was interrupted by a phone call.

“LEETEUK HYUNG!!!” the person on the other line called.

Leeteuk flinched from the loud voice and screamed back, “WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?”

“It’s Heechul hyung and the others!!! THEY ARE ING EVERYONE!!!”

This made Leeteuk screamed back into the phone, “AND YOU ARE ING ME, EVIL MAKNAE!” he cut Kyuhyun off, before he could even reply and turned back to Taeyeon.

She gave him a smile to reassure and they decided to walk back to the resort. “You should settle the guys first.” She laughed and hugged him tighter. “I love you. Remind that.”

“I’ll never forget your love for me, neither should you.”

‘EWWW HYUNG, YOU’RE SO CHESSY!!!” someone whined.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked around and saw no one, and turning to his phone, he realized he had yet to end the call from Kyuhyun.

Opps! That was a bad mistake.

“YAH! SHUT UP, YOU!!” Leeteuk stormed back to the resort, waiting to give him a piece of his mind.

 

“And so, you play the guitar like this.” Sungmin slowly demonstrated and showed Sunny how to strum the guitar. “Then, press your fingertips on the chords and start playing. Understand?”

Sunny nodded and took the guitar from him. As told, she tried to follow what Sungmin had told her but still she could not do it. “It’s difficult, Oppa.” She whined, show a frowning face.

Sungmin laughed and went over to help her, he stood behind her shoulder and brought her fingers up to press the chords. “Like this, slowly, strum it and you’ll hear the melody.”

Sunny smiled and watched as he attentively taught her how to play the guitar, at the same time, she could help to admire his side profile since his face was just inches away from hers.

“Soonkyu-ah~ Are you listening?” he flicked her forehead lightly to gain her attention.

Sunny shot him a glare before nodding. “Yes, I am!” she defended herself.

Instead, he laughed and continued. “You were definitely admiring my face.” And she scowled. “Obviously not.” She denied and pushed him away.

Sungmin went after and continued pestering her. “I know, I know.” He poke her sides until she giggled from the tickles. “Arrasso. So what if I was looking at you?”

“You’ll have to pay for looking at me face?”

“What??” Sunny looked at him in disbelief.

“A kiss.” He pointed to his lips and did a pouted.

Sunny hesistated and leaned in to kiss him, But instead, just like everyone else they were interrupted.

‘SUNGMIN HYUNG!” Kyuhyun screamed his name, with Heechul and Kangin following behind. “Opps! They were almost about to kiss.”

Sunny pulled back and awkwardly stood away from him, leaving an angry Sungmin behind. “What is it??” he gave him a frustrated look for breaking the moment.

“Ah, it’s nothing.” Heechu grinned. “Kyuhuyn is just ing everyone because we ed him and Seohyun!”

“Am not.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continued quarrelling, leaving Sungmin frustrated because he can’t seem to have a moment with his girlfriend.

 

“Santa Claus is coming to town~” Jessica sang and twirled around the Christmas tree.

Donghae laughed at his princess, “What are you getting me for Christmas?”

Jessica smiled and shook her head, “Not telling.”

He pouted and hugged her from her back. “You’re really not telling?”

She firmly shook her head and pulled herself away from his grip. “Stop disturbing me, I want to fnish decorating this tree!”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “If you would say the magic word and give me a kiss on the lips.”

Jessica sighed, giving in to his small request, she quickly land a small peck on his lips and went back to decorating the tree.

“Just like this?” much to his disspointment, she nodded and completely gave her attention to the Christmas tree.

“Did you just saw that?” Heechul laughed and hit Hangeng’s shoulder. “Donghae lost his attention to the tree.”

Donghae glared at the duo before snatching away their packet of chips. “That’s what you get for laughing at him.”

“uh-uh.” Heechul waged his fingers and snatch it back.

“Sica baby!!!” Donghae whined, “They are bullying me! LOOK!!”

Jessica laughed cutely at her boyfriend, “Fishy, be a man! Don’t cry over a packet of chips!”

And it made Heechul and Hangeng laughed even harder.

*Psh, Heechul hyung is being mean.* he walked off to find Eunhyuk who had a plan to make sure Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin and Shindong got a taste of their own medicine.

 

 

Hello lovelies~ It's been long since i wrote a lengthy author-note. Anyways, hope you have been enjoying this updates pretty much!! ^^ I know i'm not updating fast enough and I just realised how much time was waste on procastinating. T-T 

Ok, right! back to the main stuff. Most of you would have know that Christmas is approaching, so for the first time. I'm going to do a Christmas Giveaway!!! I hope the responses would be good. If it is, i am thinking of doing maybe next year again! ^^

All you have to do is, simply, write a one-shot of your favourite super generation couple. Yes, ANY SUPER GENERATION COUPLE. FROM TAETEUK TO HEESICA, TO YOONHAE. Any of the sugen couples that you absolutely adore! ^^ There's no word limit for these, and it is open to anyone who ship SuGen like me.

There are some rules that you have to abid; 1) you can only do up to a max of 2 one-shots and it must be original, written by yourself. I know there might be some coincidence where the plot might be the same, so... as long as it's 100% original, written by you, that's ok. 2) the story must be written in english, but i won't penalised for grammatical errors and stuffs but please minimise them. ^^ It's not complusory but i hope you could subscribe to my story to recieve further updates. 

The judging criteria is that your one-shot must be one that intrigues me most and it must be something i would like to read. and if you could make me ship another couple in sugen that i don't really ship, the first prize is yours! ;) 

Oh! and the prizes: (They are not much but still from the bottom of my heart, it's a thankyou gift!) 

1st: 50 karma points + a shout out for any of your story + having your story posted here + a review for any of your story. 

2nd: 25 karma pointed + having your one-shot posted here + a shoutour for any of your story. 

3rd: 15 karma points + having your one-shot posted here. 

 

How do you send your one-shot? Well, you could post it here on aff and comment with your story link below or just pm me your story! And this giveaway ends on the 24 Dec 2012, 12midnight GMT time. i'will deliver your presents on the 25 December! 

That's great, if there's any questions, feel free to write on my wall and i'll get back to you asap! P/S - If the response is not good, i would probably just scrape this off. 

till then, 

lmysjb