Chapter Fifty-five

Be My Baby

 

I have edited the previous chapter and added in yoonbum couple special. :) 

 

Leeteuk has been walking up and down since for god knows how long. Everyone who was watching him either turned dizzy or frustrated at the sight of him trying to pace up and down no stop.

“Hyung will stop that?” Kyuhyun shot him a death glare but the oldest still did not bother to comply with the youngest.

Time probably flew much faster then what you expect and a new year had started and everyone was busy with their college stuffs and other things that were keeping them up.

“What do I do?” Leeteuk screamed and pulled his hair in all direction, causing everyone to turn their attention to him.

“Oh bother. What’s bothering you?” Yesung questioned.

Other nodded and looked at him attentively hoping to get an answer. But when they heard he his answer, they sinked back into their seats and shook their heads.

“My first anniversary with Taeyeon is coming soon.” Leeteuk cried.

Donghae scoffed and smirked at the his hyung, “You have no idea what to do?” he laughed and thought about his first anniversary with Jessica.

“Why not bring her out?” Siwon suggested.

“Too cliché” Leeteuk shook his head and crossed out that suggestion.

“Make her some home-made food?” Ryeowook smiled at the idea, however, it seems only a good idea to him since he is good at cooking.

“Ryeowook, I can’t cook.” Leeteuk sighed and sat down finally.

“You can bring her somewhere to dance.” Eunhyuk suggested.

Leeteuk shook his head, “All this seems a great idea for yourself, not me.”

“Keep calm and play starcraft.” Kyuhyun said and walked towards to game room. He switched on the computer and started playing his all-time favourite game – Starcraft.

“Why not let’s all have a party together?” Sungmin asked. “We could organise a surprise party. Heechul hyung can ask the girls over for the party while we prepare the surprise.”

“Why do I always get brought into your plans?” Heechul frowned and gave a pout.

“Come on, hyung!” the rest pleaded and started nudging him to ask him to agree.

“Alright, alright.” He finally gave into their request. “Let’s hold it at Hangeng’s house.” He beamed and looked at his best guy-partner.

With that, the guys started to plan for the much awaited first year anniversary party for all the couples. It was definitely going to be a awesome fantastic time.

 

As the days past by, the girls were already informed about the make-believe party, that would take place at Hangeng’s house. They were all pretty much excited and decided to go shopping together to get new dresses for the party.

“It’s going to be great. I love parties.” Tiffany skipped around with her arms looped in between Taeyeon’s.

Taeyeon shook her head and laughed at Tiffany’s reaction. She felt somewhat bothered about her coming first year anniversary with Leeteuk. She couldn’t decide on what to give her.

“This is really bothersome.” Taeyeon frowned and took a small sip of the ice latte she ordered.

Sunny looked up, “Are you still bothered about what to get for Leeteuk?”

Taeyeon nodded and the girls turned to look at each other.

“Actually…’ Yuri spoke up, “I’ve wanted to get something for Yesung too.”

“Same here,” Sooyoung sighed, saying that she wanted to get something cool for Ryeowook.

It seems like actually everyone wanted to get something for their other part.

 

“Hyung, why are you pulling me here?” Kyuhyun frowned when he saw the gigantic mall in front of him. He had always disliked shopping.

 “We are getting something for our girlfriend.” Donghae reminded him and followed behind Eunhyuk.

Sungmin gave him a encouraging smile and pushed him into the mall. Without protest he followed behind his hyungs, thinking what exactly he should get for Seohyun.

“What does Sunny likes?” Sungmin thought aloud. He only knew she hated milk, loud noise or explosions and stuffs.

“She probably like pink soft toys right?” he giggled to himself when he saw a pink bunny. Picking it up, he smiled and walked to the cashier.

“Pink represents me, and bunny represents her.” He told himself again. Satisfied, he went out of the toy store and looked for the others.

“Yuri… what would be the best gift to her?” Yesung asked himself. He had seen quite a lot of shops but nothing has caught his eyes.

Just then, he walked past a toy shop and an object caught his eye – A huge microphone soft toy.

“This is great.” He smiled at the soft toy microphone before heading to the cashier to pay for his purchase.

“I should get something for Jessica shouldn’t i?” Donghae nodded to himself, answering his own question. He walked around the ladies department but nothing caught his eye for his Barbie-doll liked girlfriend.

Walking to a makeshift stall, he noticed to hats and beanies that were displayed on the counters. The idea of having a couple beanies struck him in the head.

Eunhyuk walked aimlessly around the department store. He had seen many things from shoes to bags, braclets to necklaces and shirts to dresses. But still nothing seem to fit the thing he was trying to get for Hyoyeon.

Finally, a dress caught his eye. It was red and wasn’t too short nor too long, its length was just nice and he could almost imagine it on Hyoyeon.

“That’s it.” He winked at the dress and called for the sales assistant to wrap it up for him.

Kyuyun looked around the bookshop. He knew Seohyun likes to read, but he didn’t really know what kind of books she was really interested it. Romance, sci-fi, romance-comedy? Hell, sometimes he wondered why there were so many different kinds of books to choose from.

He saw something and smirked to himself. The book titled ‘Hundred ways to love your guy’ caught his eyes. “This is going to be great.” He laughed in his mind.

What a tease you are, Cho Kyuhyun.

“Sooyoung likes to eat.” Ryeowook mumbled to himself. “Who doesn’t?” he remembered and looked around. Nothing seems to be a good gift for Sooyoung. He threw away the idea of having to bake another cake for her. He seems to be always cooking for her.

Walking around the toy department, some kitchen toys sets on displayed seemed to have grabbed his attention.

“She can pretend to cook with this!” Ryeowook pointed, taking a new set. “I hope she doesn’t kill me too.” He chuckled on the way to make his purchase.

Siwon has probably walked the whole entire mall but nothing seems to be right for his favourite girl. He sighed inwardly and walked into a shop that sells pink stuffs.

“Tiffany likes pink doesn’t she?” he whispered to himself.

Touring the shop, he noticed cute pink stuffs that suitable Tiffany and he finally settled on a gift for her; a pink cup with ‘I love you’ written on it. He only prayed that she wouldn’t find this gift too simple because everyone seems to be getting the best gifts for their girlfriends.

Kibum whistled while walking past different shops. He still haven’t found a gift after three hours of walking. He didn’t know what to get for a girl. But then, he had the urge to get flowers for Yoona. The idea of buying 10 roses for her stuck him and he would probably write a sentence like ’10 roses represents my love for you.’ And then he would have one fake one it in and it would represent his everlasting love.

Who would knew there would be a day where Kibum turned into a chessy man?

Leeteuk’s legs were hurting since he was been walking non-stop to look for something special for Taeyeon. But he didn’t know what to get for her, just like everyone else. Should he get something that represents his eternal love for her? Or maybe something that she likes?

As he passed by the different stores, he noticed a shop selling soft toys that represents some parts of the human body.

A -shaped pillow, that’s what he saw. He took it without much consideration and smiled widely.

Gosh, now everyone knows, Kim Taeyeon likes . 

 

Are you enjoying this? I hope you all liked this chapter and stay-tune for the next one. I intend to work on the next chapter either later or tomorrow. :) So, what should the girls be getting for their boyfriends? :P