Chapter Fifty-Two

Be My Baby

 

“Yoona, hurry up!” Kibum stealthily pulled Yoona closer towards him and the younger girl’s face redden at the slight contact.

Even though they were official for about a day, it still felt weird to have Kibum as her boyfriend. She smiled to herself at the thought.

Who wouldn’t want Kim Kibum as a boyfriend? He is cute, has an extra extra charming smile and he knows boxing. That’s totally cute.

“Im Yoona,” Kibum shook her to grab her attention. “Help me take this!” He took the loaf of bread that Hyohyuk had gotten from Seokyu.

Yoona laughed softly and looked at the chaotic before taking the bread. She gave him an unsure look.

“Trust me.” He quickly leaned it and gave her a quick peck before leading her to their hideout place.

Kibum and Yoona cheekily smiled, knowing what was on each other’s mind - Taking away the food supply from the rest of the couples.

 

“Yah, where’s our bread???” Hyoyeon demanded at the last minute. Eunhyuk looked around and notice Yoonbum having a lot of supplies and he pondered if they were actually taking the ingredients secretly.

He noticed the two exchanging secret glances, as if they were hiding something. “Hyo, did you see Yoona and Kibum grabbing anything?”

Hyoyeon nodded, “They were snatching something with Ryeowook and Sooyoung. Argh. Where on earth is the bread?” she groaned in frustration.

The two went different directions only to be brought back together by the string that was tying them down. They looked at each other before bursting into laughters.

“Let’s just steal from others!”

 

“I got a boy in my chin.” Yesung sang and danced about, knocking in to other couples.

“Oh my god.” Yuri shook her head. “What’s gotten into you?”

Yesung continued. “Don’t stop, let’s bring it back to one forty.” He swung the pepper bottle into Leeteuk’s face.

“Yah!!!” he screamed and felt his eyes getting spiced up. “Taeyeon-ah!!! I can’t see.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Stop fooling.”

“Some fools hit me with pepper.” He closed one eye and opened the other to look for the culprit.

Yuri continued to make her way through the terrible chaotic place while Yesung continued messing the place up.

“YESUNG HYUNG!!!” Kyuhyun screamed, “You got tomato sauce at over my face.”

He bit his lips and looked up at the younger boy. “Oh tai-wai-mei(perfection in Chinese)!!” he winked, “Just take a shower later.” Kyuhyun stared at him so hard that Yesung could have probably died a million times.  

Yuri buried her face in embarrassment. She was so sure they were going to lose because their table was empty.

 

“YOUR TIME IS UP.” Shindong announced loudly and all the couples came to a halt.

“What?” they all chimed together. Five minutes seemed to pass extremely fast.

Heechul shook his head and cleared his throat. “Shindong said your time is up. The next round will begin soon.”

“I haven’t got what I wanted yet.”

“We’re not done here.”

“Someone stole our ingredients.”

“Nobody did.”

“Who knows.”

“Yah, give my back our bread.” Hyoyeon stormed towards Yoona and took the bread back.

“Hey, isn’t that our cheese?” Haesica pointed at the Yoonbum couple.

“Ain’t that the strawberry jam we took?” Taeyeon gave Hyohyuk couple a pointed look.

Both couples looked at each other and raised and accusing finger at each other. “They took it.”

Realizing that they were singing the same tune, they tried to think of something else. “They took it and gave me.”

Everyone else was giving them a weird look.

“HYOHYUK AND YOONBUM DISQUALIFIED.” Hangeng knocked the glass with the teaspoon.

 

“No!!! You’re supposed to put it there!!!” Jessica screamed in horror when she saw what Donghae had done.

Donghae looked up at her innocently, “We don’t have much time left, princess.” He persuaded and asked her to help him with it.

“It’s so ugly.” Jessica cried.

Taeyeon laughed at the scene and quietly placed some cucumbers beside the duo. When Jessica turned, she screamed and pulled Donghae, who was holding the mayonnaise, with her and the mayonnaise flew right into Leeteuk’s face.

“YAH!” Leeteuk cried. He was definitely very unlucky today, first it was the pepper then no what? “MAYONNAISE?”

 

Sunny saw that and cheekily went over to squeeze excess barbequed sauced on Taeteuk’s sandwich. She high-fived Sungmin and looked over at Jessica who was laughing uncontrollably.

“Who the heck-” Taeyeon was stunned, their sandwich were ruined.

“COME BACK HERE, LEE SOONKYU.”

Sunny dodged behind Sungmin and they squatted down to miss the attack from Taeteuk. It instead, landed on Tiffany’s head and she screamed. “BUG!!!”

 

“We’re cool bro.” Yesung beamed at the sandwich they had made.

Yuri nodded beside him and laughed when they saw how terrible the kitchen was. Luckily they were not the ones cleaning up.

“Let’s go look at Soowook’s sandwich.” The two scooted over to the next table and watched the two couple work.

You can’t deny, Soowook looks like their have great chemistry.

“You guys are good.” Yulsung watched them in awe.

Sooyoung and Ryeowook smiled at each other before getting back to work. “We’ll let you guys try the best sandwich made by soowook!” they laughed.