Chapter Fifty-Three

Be My Baby

 

“We present with the best sandwich made by haesica.” Jessica and Donghae smiled, bring their sandwich, made with extra extra love, to the judges – Shindong, Hangeng, Heechul and Kangin.

“Go away.” Leeteuk pushed Donghae and squeezed to the front, “Here, the famous, made with extra extra ingredients, sandwich by taeteuk” he and Taeyeon made a peace sign at the rest of the couple.

“Show off.” Sungmin snorted and made his way to the front with Sunny. She then introduced their sandwich as the made with extra, extra, aegyo sandwich. The rest of the couples scowled in responses.

“Nobody likes extra aegyo, especially from the aegyo king and queen. It is way way to fluffy.” Eunhyuk teased, earning a glare from Sungmin.

Yesung did a funny hip dance while walking forward with the sandwich while Yuri buried her face in her hands just by watching him.

“The sandwich made with extra saliva, I guess.” Yuri laughed, “Yesung did a lot of sing while doing this.”

Shindong, Hangeng, Heechul and Kangin gagged and the rest laughed. By looking at the sandwich done by the first four couples, they doubt they would live tomorrow.

“Are you sure all this is edible?” Shindong cautiously opened the sandwich and looked at the content inside.

“I’m not eating anymore! Kibum-ah, you take over.” Heechul told the younger guy, who protested.

“Sifany’s extra brilliant sandwich!” Tiffany clapped and did a small happy dance while Siwon stood by her and hugged her with a bright smile on his head.

“We are so going to win.” He confidently said and passed by Soowook couple.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes and present his sandwich with Sooyoung. “Tada, the definitely-edible sandwich done by soowook.” She and Ryeowook clapped extremely loud, trying to best the other couples by giving their best smile.

“Excuse me now,” Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook and Sooyoung away and stood in front of the table, “I, Cho Kyuhyun present you with the healthiest sandwich made by Seokyu.”

Seohyun walked forward with a sandwich full of greens.

“This is gonna be very very healthy.” Kangin mumbled to Hangeng, who nodded in response.

 

“Alright now, we have tasted the entire sandwich and we’ll announce the winner.” Shindong cleared his throat and said.

“Right, everyone has done well, except for the two couples who cheated.” He eyed Yoonbum and Hyohyuk.

Eventually, everyone come to an agreement that the cheaters would clean up the mess.

“Yah, can you announce the best couple now?” Leeteuk reminded again, feeling irritated.

Shindong and Heechul mumbled something to each other before pushing Kangin forward. “You say.” They mouthed to him.

“Ok…” Kangin shot them a glare and turned to the rest. “We can’t decide on the best couple because you all are just too awesome.”

Groans and protests were heard through out the room.

“I can’t believe it.”

“No matter what, Seokyu is the best!”

“No, Haesica forever.”

“Aegyo couple rules it all.”

“Sifany rocks the house.”

“Excuse me please, taeteuk is in the house yo.”

“Go away because Hyohyuk’s here.”

“You guys get nothing without us.” Soowook chimed.

“Why are they so childish?” Yoonbum sighed and shook their heads, “Yoonbum’s the best.” Kibum gave Yoona a tight hug.

“We’re the best!” Yesung proclaimed and started doing his famous hid dance causing everyone to fall on the ground and laugh.

 

 

 

Yoona frowned and took the cloth from table and threw it towards Kibum. “You and the idea of stealing. Pabo.”

Kibum innocently shrugged. “We have time together.” He grinned and wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her softly.

“Since when did you become so cheesy?” Yoona teased and started cleaning up the mess.

“I don’t know.” Kibum answered, “I think it’s because of you.”

Yoona stared at him. How did she have to anything to do with him being cheesy?

“Just know I love you ok?” Kibum smiled and blew a kiss towards her.

Yoona pinked and looked away, her heart flutter and she tried to calm down. She smiled at Kibum’s words.

 

Love is the greatest thing in this world. 

 

 

Hi everyone, i'm so sorry for not updating for such a longlonglong time. I'll do more updates now. But please be prepared, Be my baby is ending soon with a few more chapters. That's all, i hope you stay healthy! :)