Chapter Fifty-Seven

Be My Baby

 

“The food tastes good!” the girls smiled and complimented Ryeowook for his fine cooking.

Ryeowook blushed under the compliments for the nine young ladies; he smiled shyly and ate his food. Sooyoung smiled, as she watched his face turned red from the compliments. To her, he was definitely the best.

“Is everyone done?” Hangeng asked and he carefully eyed the rest of the guys, hoping that they were going to carry out their plan.

“Heechul-ah, I want to head out for a while,” Hangeng lied and pulled the older guy out. “You have something for me, don’t you?”

Heechul nodded and followed him out not uttering another word in case he accidentally blurted something wrong.

Kangin and Shindong stood awkward as they watched the lovey dovey couples feed each other and compliment each other. It made their goosebumps stand but they were definitely happy for them.

“I think we should go out.” Kangin mumbled to Shindong, who nodded in agreement.

Noticing the lost of four other prescenes, Taeyeon was the first to question their whereabouts. Leeteuk just shrugged and the rest of the guys gave the same comments.

“Ah, I’m full!” Sunny said as she cleared away the dishes, heading the kitchen with Sungmin.

Then, the rest of the couples follow suit, leaving the sunsun couple to do the dishes.

“Do you want to head outside?” Siwon asked Tiffany who looked a little bored.

Tiffany looked over her shoulders, glancing outside, “Aren’t we here for Hangeng oppa’s birthday party? Won’t it be rude?” she saw Hangeng and Heechul bickering over something in the distance. She can’t help but admire their bromance.

“I guess it will be fine.” Siwon rubbed his neck and his lips, trying to divert the girl’s attention. Interwining his fingers with her, he led her up the staircase into one of the bedroom despite her protest.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Kibum asked as he softly caressed Yoona’s hand and he played with her fingers. The bouquet of flowers he prepared was already well-hidden somewhere and he only needed to lead her to the hidden place.

Yoona looked up and sent him a smile, “I’m fine.” She said. But Kibum insisted that they went out to get some fresh air and waited for them to cut the birthday cake.

 

Thoughtfully, Sunny turned to her boyfriend and slowly reached towards his bangs to swept away them away as they were covering his eyes.

Sungmin smiled at his girlfriend’s cute affection towards him. Once she was done, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers.

“We’re done with the dishes.” He whispered in her ears and led her out of the kitchen and into one of Hangeng’s bedroom.

“Why are you bringing me in here?” Sunny gave him a quizzical look around the unfarmilar surrounding. She then remembered that the present she wanted to hand him was in her bag. “I have to go out to get something.”

“Hold on,” Sungmin pulled her back and shoved the pink bunny into her arms. “For you.” He looked away, feeling shameful for buying such a girlish gift.

Sunny was actually shocked since she didn’t see that bunny anywhere near them went they came in. “Where did you get that?”

Sungmin grinned and told her he actually had it hidden in the room.

“Do you like it?” he asked, looking at her with hoping eyes.

“No,”

For a moment, his shoulders slumped and a feeling of disappointed washed over him.

“I love it so much!!” Sunny squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning in to give him a kiss.

After they pulled away, the younger girl looked up at her boyfriend and told him she had a surprise for him. Following her to the living room, Sunny gave him the paper that contained two identical shirts, one for the female and the other for the male.

“Omo, a couple tee!” Sungmin’s eyes brightened when he pulled out the two shirts. “It’s pretty!” he commented and tried in instantly.

“It fits me perfectly too!” he beamed, pulled her into a hug.

“I love you, Soonkyu-ah.”

“I love you too, Sungmin oppa.”

 

“Tae-tae” Leeteuk Taeyeon’s hair as she lay down on his lap and spoke nonsensical stuffs.

“Hmm?” she locked her gaze with her boyfriend and gave him one of her best smile.

The television was on but the two couples were in their own world, blocking out anyone who was trying to call out to them.

“I was thinking, what would happen to us in the future? Would we get married and have kids? Grow old together?” Leeteuk questioned and hugged her tighter, closing the gap between them.

“I don’t want to leave you…” he continued.

Taeyeon looked at her boyfriend and tried to read his mind, but she couldn’t because his eyes were telling her what he was thinking at the moment.

The atmosphere between them felt depressing all of a sudden.

“I wouldn’t want to leave you either. I cannot imagine life without you.” She confessed, turning red from the confession.

Upon hearing that, the frown on Leeteuk’s face was replaced with a warm smile and he quickly pulled Taeyeon up from her seat.

“Promise me, whatever I do wrong, you would forgive me.” He laced his fingers between hers and kissed them.

Taeyeon stared at him, giving him a weird look, “Did you do something behind my back?” she questioned warily.

Taeyeon had feared one day that Leeteuk would abandon her from someone better. Moreover, he was her first love. One moment he was talking about not leaving her side and the next, he was telling her he had did something wrong.

“I got a pillow for you!” Leeteuk exclaimed and and showed her the present, “It’s for our first year anniversary. I hope you like it!” he grinned cheekily, awaiting her response.

Taeyeon scowled and pouted, “I hate you!” she used the pillow and smacked him in the face.

“Awwww… My taeyeonie loves me~” Leeteuk sang and hugged her even tighter then before.

“Pabo, I don’t love you.” She narrowed her eyes at him, but couldn’t stop herself from laughing along with him.

“I love you, Taeyeonie!” Leeteuk leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “I love you so much.”

“I love you more than you’ll ever know teukie.”

 

“Are you sure about this?” Jessica asked warily, she was too ashamed of herself.

Donghae nodded and encouraged her to show him what she promised to show him. “Come on, baby. You can’t go back on your words.”

Jessica sighed and slowly took out the box that was in the plastic bag. The present was did for him was wrapped inside the box. It probably took her her whole life to complete it.

“Don’t you dare laugh, or giggle.” The ice princess warned. Her pride was still important.

Donghae let out a small chuckle only to earn a glare from her. He held his hands up in a surrendering position. “Sorry princess.”

Jessica pouted and handed him the box. Carefully, Donghae laced the ribbons that were painstaking tied together by her.

“Wow,” Donghae let out a gasp when he saw what was installed for him. “You did all this by yourself?”

Jessica nodded and even showed him the evidence. She had accidentally cut her thumb while doing it.

“You should be careful when doing handiwork like this.” Donghae chided and caressed the cut on her thumb. “Does it still hurt?”

Jessica nodded again, and he leaned in to give it injury a small kiss.

“Feel better now?” he asked again.

“Better then ever.” Jessica smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

Donghae pulled away from her and brought out another plastic bag. “I have something for you.”

Jessica tilted her head curiously, “What’s inside?”

“Why don’t you look at it yourself?”

As she was told, Jessica took the bag and examined the contents inside. “Omo, It’s a couple beanie!!!” she smiled and pulled the beanie over Donghae’s head then went ahead to do hers.

“It fits us perfectly.” They gazed at each other and smiled.

“Thank you, Donghae.” Jessica closed her eyes and leaned in, giving him a kiss.

Donghae smiled when he felt Jessica’s lips on his. After kissing for god knows how long, they finally pulled away.

“I love you…” they whispered to each other.

 

“Sooyoung, wait up!” Ryeowook called and ran after the girl. She wasn’t like this during the dinner.

What has gotten into her?

“Sooyoung!” the third time he called out her name, finally stopped. “What’s wrong?” he grabbed her wirst and spin her around, making sure she faced him.

“Nothing.” Sooyoung said and looked ahead, taking notice of the park. The park was filled with children and parents who had just finished their dinner and having an evening walk.

“Why did you run out of Hangeng’s house?” Ryeowook worriedly asked.

Sooyoung did not reply but instead went of the swing that was vacant.

“Ryeowook-ah, are you sure this is all the strength you got?” Sooyoung screamed on the top of her lungs.

She had asked her boyfriend to push her on the swing and now she was getting higher and higher.

“You’re heavy!!” Ryeowook complained, huffing and puffing.

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at him and didn’t care, insisting that he pushed her up higher into the air.

“Wookie, I’m so high up!” she waved at the guy from the top. And once she was going down, she let out a scream.

Ryeowook covered his face in embarrassement, everyone was looking at them, including the kids.

“Oppa, unnie, is it my turn now?” a little girl went forward and asked them.

Looking up at Sooyoung, he noticed that the girl was coming to a stop. Finally, she came down from the swing and gave it up to the little girl.

“Gomawo, unnie!!” the girl smiled and sat on the swing.

Slowly, the two made their way back to Hangeng’s house.

“Tell me, why did you run out suddenly just now?” Ryeowook questioned his girlfriend.

Sooyoung looked down on the floor. She had to admit, even though her boyfriend was complimented by her best friends, she couldn’t help but be bothered by it.

“You were turning red because of some compliments!” Sooyoung cried and exaggerated her hand movements.

Ryeowook raised his eyebrows and held back his laugh. Was she jealous?

“Are you jealous, Sooyounggie?” he called her by her nickname just to .

“AM NOT.” She shouted at him and walked a little fast.

Boy, she is definitely jealous. Ryeowook thought and smirked. He quickened his pace too, and finally grabbed her wrist, planting his lips on hers.

After pulling away, Ryeowook walked away quickly, leaving a shock Sooyoung behind.

“Yah, Sooyoung-ah! Hurry up and come back!” Ryeowook grinned, enjoying the expression oh her face. “I have something for you!”

 

“niga animyeon andwae

Neo eobsin nan andwae

Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul

Na apado joha

Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan

Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka”

Yuri looked at her boyfriend with tears-filled eyes. Yesung just smiled back at her with much affection in his eyes.

“Yuri-ah,” he spoke through the fake microphone he was holding. “I want to live with you forever.”

He walked forward to her and pulled her into a bone-crashing hug. Yuri could hardly breathe but she didn’t care.

“Yesung, what’s gotten into you?” Yuri asked.

The latter was acting weirdly, but he as always been weird, but it was being weird differently.

“That song, was it written by you?”

Yesung nodded and told her for the past few days, he had come up with a song for her and her only. “Do you like it?”

Yuri nodded and looked at the toy microphone. “What’s that?” she pointed at it.

“Oh,” Yesung followed the direction she was pointing at and realised it was the soft toy. “Here, for you.”

Yuri laughed and spoked into the microphone.

“Annyeong, hello. Testing one, two, three.”

Yesung laughed along, and took the microphone away, closing the gap between them. Slowly, he leaned in to give her a kiss.

Yuri closed her eyes and anticipated for the soft lips of Yesung’s to be on hers, but never felt it. She opened her eyes and saw him trying to stifle his laughter.

“Yah!” she hit him in the chest and pouted. Throwing the microphone at him, she quickly took off before she could die of embarrassment.

“Hold on, Yuri-ah~” Yesung called behind her. He finally caught up and stoon in front of her, blocking her way. “I’m sorry…”

Now, it was Yuri’s turn to laugh, “Gotcha! I’m not angry, just embarrassed.”

Yesung pouted but smiled eventually.

“Come on, yeye. I have something for you too!” Yuri dragged him away to pass him the toy turtle.

 

“Hyoyeonnie” Eunhyuk rushed up to her and gave her a bone-crashing hug. He hugged she so tightly that she almost stopped breathing.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon questioned, pulled away from the hug.

Eunhyuk grinned cheekily at her before covering her eyes with his hands. He told her to follow her before leding her away from the outside.

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon bit her lips. Without her sense of sight, she was afraid of wherever she was heading.

Feeling her body tensed up, Eunhyuk leaned in and pressed a kiss against her lips. “Trust me.” He told her with sincerity in his voice.

Upon hearing that, Hyoyeon began to relax and let him led her to whatever he went to take her. However she wanted to question something.

Being the usual alert one among the girls, she sensed something unusual about the guys a few days ago. They would say something accidentally and anxiously glancing at each other before laughing it off. She thought it was weird and whenever Hyoyeon tried to bring it up to Eunhyuk, he would want to avoid that topic.

“Eunhyuk-ah,” she paused and continued after he responded. “You’re hiding something from me aren’t you?”

For a moment, there was a moment of silence and then, “SURPRISE!” Eunhyuk shouted, removing his hands from her eyes.

Hyoyeon stared at the foreign thing in front of her with wide eyes. It was an orange-coloured dress she saw on display a few days ago and she wanted it so badly.

“This…” she breathed in slowly, “is beautiful”

She ran her fingers through the fabric and smiled like an idiot. “How did you know I wanted this?”

“You wanted this? I bought it because I thought that it would look well on you!” Eunhyuk grinned and backhugged his girlfriend.

Hyoyeon nodded, “My boyfriend knows me best!” she did a thumb-up for him.

Hearing that definitely put a smile on Eunhyuk’s face, turning her to make sure he faced her, he leaned in and gave a lingering kiss.

“I love you.” He whispered, resting his forehead on hers.

Hyoyeon smiled and returned back those three words, “I love you too.”

“Hold on, hyukkie. I have something for you too!” Hyoyeon stood up abruptly, breaking their silent moment and rushed out of the dimly-lit room.

Eunhyuk shook his head and followed her out.

 

“One, two, three! Open!” Tiffany squealed and pulled her hands away from her boyfriend’s eyes. Her eyes glimmered in hope that he would love the things that she have done for her.

Tiffany was never the girl who waited for her boyfriend to do things for her. She was exactly the opposite. She liked taking the initiative to do things, hoping that the other party who receives it will feel the joy she feels.

Siwon stared at the cake in awe. On top of the cake was two rings that were placed side-by-side. They shone in the bright lights and it was reflected into his eyes.

“Do you like it?” Tiffany asked, seeing his reaction.

He nodded like a lovesick puppy, “I love it!”

After saying that, he pulled Tiffany down and placed a long kiss on her lips.

“Did you make this yourself?” he dipped his index finger into the cake and tasted it.

Tiffany nodded and thoroughly went throught the procedure of baking a cake. She even scaled her fingers while baking.

“Aww, my poor baby.” Siwon kissed the scaled part.

Tiffany chuckled at his caringness and shoved him away playfully. She thoughtfully cut the cake out and gave him a small piece.

Feeling playfully, Siwon used his fingers again to take a small amount of cream and dragged it against Tiffany’s cheek.

She glared at him but showed the playful glint in her eyes. The next thing you knew, cream was all over Siwon’s face.

“Stop, stop!!!” Tiffany laughed, giving in to Siwon’s attack. Their faces were all covered with cream.

Before cleaning up, they made sure they took a photo to commemorate the hilarious moment.

Siwon stopped before pulled her into chest and planting a big wet smooch on her lips, kissing away all the cream on Tiffany’s face.

“Ewwww!!!” Tiffany pulled away laughing. “Come on, let’s go wash up!”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah?” Seohyun stretched out into the free space in front her.

Her boyfriend had led her into a small area and made sure she was sitted on the chair, awaiting his return. Her mind told her to stop being stupid and took of the blindfold since her hands were free but her heart was waiting for the element of surprise.

“Seohyun!~” Kyuhyun’s voice rang in her ears.

He was back after sneaking away to get the sweet potato soup that he had asked Shindong to help him with.

“Is that goguma?” the sweet fragrant scent had reached her nose and it was definitely the smell of sweet potoatoes to her since it was so familiar to her.

Kyuhyun let out a small laughed and sat down infront of her. The book he bought that day was on his laps. Without removing Seohyun’s blindfold, he bent towards her and kissed her lovingly.

“What are you playing, Cho Kyuhyun?” Seohyun questioned. He hasn’t been answering her questions and kissing her with she was blindfolded made her impatient.

She wanted to kiss him while being able to see the look in his eyes, wanting to get lost in those brown eyes which reflected the sea.

Smirking, Kyuhyun pulled away from the kiss. Then, he slowly undid the blindfold and teasingly ran his fingers against Seohyun’s jawline.

Once the blindfold was off, Seohyun opened her eyes slowly and saw Kyuhyun in front of her with a book in his lap. She smiled at him before looking at the table behind him – the sweet potato soup was waiting there for her.

Kyuhyun stretched out and took the bowl from the table. Taking a small amount of soup with the spoon, he gently blew it, making sure that it was hot, and then fed Seohyun with the spoon.

“Say ah.”

Seohyun smiled at him and before tilting her head side ways to read the title of the book that was on his lap. “100 ways to love your guy?” she raised one eyebrow up at him.

Kyuhyun grin cheekily and shoved the book into her hands. “It’s a present so be appreciative.”

Seohyun laughed and sent him a cute wink, “Gomawo, oppa!” she made sure she emphasized on the word ‘oppa’.

“Wait till you see my present.”

 

Yoona and Kibum sat on the grass-patch while the wind howling in their ears. They looked up and saw the moonlight shining down on them, casting a shadow on every object.

Yoona reached for the case in her pocket, hesistantly, she looked over at Kibum who was closing his eyes, enjoying the moment.

“What are you looking at, yoongie?” he asked with his eyes closed. Even though Kibum was closing his eyes, he could feel Yoona’s eyes boring on him.

He turned his head and locked gaze with her. Showing his eye-smile, he leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on her lips.

Yoona’s heart fluttered when she felt her boyfriend’s lips on hers. She closed her eyes and smiled into the kiss when she pulled away, she brought out the couple casing she had brought that very day.

“Kibum-ah,” she showed him the case.

Surprise was evident on Kibum’s face as he had never expected her to get themselves a pair of matching phone cases.

“This is for you.” Yoona finished her sentence softly, her cheeks grew hot as it was her first time taking the initiative to give Kibum something.

It was usually Kibum who calls, picks her up and kisses her first. But what rule is there to say that girls can’t be the first to take the initiative?

“Yoona,” Kibum smiled again, pulling her into a hug. “I love you so much”

The younger girl sighed in content, “I love you too”

"Come here, Yoona. I have fun for you too." With that, the two slipped back into the house, giggling at their own silliness. 

 

It was nine thirty and everyone gathered back into the living room to celebrate Hangeng’s pretend birthday with a cake. But the cake was definitely not for Hangeng himself.

Leeteuk, being oldest among the guys, gave a speech to his beloved brother, saying how thoughtful he was and hoping they would stay together forever.

Then came the surprise.

Leeteuk raised his hands and music from nowhere seemed to come on. The girls looked extremely surprised and the guys were pleasantly pleased with their reaction.

“HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!” the boys shouted in unison.

Hyoyeon looked at her boyfriend and smiled, “So this was what you were hiding from me?”

Eunhyuk nodded and kissed her temples. “I hope you like it.” He whispered.

“Alright everybody. Happy Anniversary!!!” Heechul smiled and clapped for his friends.

It felt nice to see everyone smiling, hugging and kissing.

“Hey bro!” he slung his shoulders around Hangeng’s neck. “Happy Birthday!” he laughed and walked over to Kangin and Shindong.

“They look so perfect together.” Shindong said with teary eyes.

Kangin nodded and fished out a tissue to clean away the tears that were threatening to come out. “It so heartwarming.”

“Aww, come on! Don’t cry!” Donghae hugged his brothers and the thirteen boys came in for a group hug.

Super Junior, the last man standing.

“EVERYONE LET’S DANCE!!!!”

 

Please be my baby~

Make me your lady~

 

 

Warning: long a/n. 

Hello everyone! I really want to apologise for taking so longggggg to update. I am really really sorry! It seems like aff has changed alot since i was away. Firstly, wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year, whether you celebrate it or not. Please stay healthy and study hard!! Secondly, We have come to the end of Be My Baby!!! :( I finally completed my second fanfiction! Phew, it's was a long and hard journey. I had probably written weird stuffs on this story. But i'm not marking it complete yet because i have something coming up for you guys! (I know some of you didn't want me to ended this fast...)

So now, I really want to thank everyone who clicked the subscribed button to wait for my updates. You people are awesome! and thank you to those who upvoted my story. I really really really love you guise so much. and to everyone who commented, thank for giving my strength in writing because your comments are sometimes really heartwarming and funny. It's so sad that I have to end this story already. 

Enough of the long author note because i don't know if you guys read it.

so here: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT! <3 

i hoped you enjoyed this chapter because i worked hard, hoping the fluffiness would put a silly smile on your face.