Chapter Fifty-four

Be My Baby

 

“Taeyeonnie!~”

Taeyeon tore away from her book and looked up at her boyfriend who entered her room without a sound. She eyed him suspiciously before giving her attention back to the book.

Leeteuk pouted when he saw that she was not going him the attention he wanted. “So unfair, how can a book can more attention then me?” he asked

Taeyeon giggled softly and shook her head, teasing him.

Leeteuk sighed and crawled up to her and hugged him while closing his eyes. “Are you real?”

Taeyeon laughed at the question and pinched his cheek. “So am I real?”

“Definitely.” Leeteuk smiled, hugging her even tighter. “I love you.”

“I love you too” Taeyeon sighed happily.

“Ok, let’s sleep.” Leeteuk kept his eyes close and rocked Taeyeon to sleep.                      

“Here?” Taeyeon asked, surprised, and Leeteuk nodded to her question.

Taeyeon shook her head and kicked him of the bed. “No.”

“Why not?” Leeteuk groaned and sat on the floor, kicking his legs like a little boy.

“What if the rest of them see us?”

“Nah, they won’t. The guys are making a visit to their girlfriends’ room.” Leeteuk grinned and covered the blankets over himself and Taeyeon.

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun. What’s your stuff doing here?” Seohyun asked when she stepped out of the bathroom in her sleeping attire.

Kyuhyun just smiled and lay on her bed. “Come and join me.” He smirked and looked at the reaction Seohyun gave.

Seohyun, being the innocent maknae, gasped and her eyes widen. What was Kyuhyun trying to pull? 

“Are you trying to be a byuntae?” she questioned aloud.

Kyuhyun started laughing and rolling around on her bed. Seohyun looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

What exactly is wrong with him?

“I’m just hoping that you would play some games with me.” Kyuhyun laughed again, “Unless… you have some dirty thoughts on your mind?”

Seohyun turned red and denied having those dirty thoughts in her mind. She pouted and sat at the edge of the bed, reading a health magazine.

“Put that away, Seo.” Kyuhyun told her and pulled her towards him.

He rest his chin on her shoulders and exhaled softly. It always feels peaceful to be here with her.

“Seohyun-ah, thank you.” A smile plastered on his face.

Seohyun only nodded and said nothing else. But she didn’t really understood why he was thanking her.

As if he was reading her thoughts, Kyuhyun opened his mouth and speak again. “You made me realize so much. Thank you for being patient with me.”

Nodding again, Seohyun felt herself giving in to sleep and Kyuhyun cradled her in his arms.

“Goodnight Seobaby.”

 

“Sunny-yah” Sungmin called and entered her room quietly. It was dimly lit, and his girlfriend was nowhere in sight.

Taking small baby steps, he looked into the room and slowly made his way to the bed. Suddenly, a small ‘boo’ echoed on the right side of his ear, causing him to jump back in fright.

Turning around, Sungmin saw Sunny laughing so hard that her tears were almost falling out. Pouting, he looked at her and asked, “What’s so funny?”

Sunny stopped laughing for a moment and when she looked back at him, she couldn’t help but burst into laughter again.

“Your reaction was funny.” She laughed uncontrollably.

“Pabo.” Sungmin used his knuckles and knock her forehead and she whined in pain.

Sungmin chuckled and and caressed her forehead. “I’ll sleep here tonight, with you.” he smiled warmly and hugged her tight.

Sunny only nodded and closed her eyes, feeling his warmth radiating to her. “Sing me a lullaby, oppa.”

He nodded and started singing ‘Open Arms’ and sang her to sleep.

“Goodnight Soonkyu.” He softly planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Fany fany Tiffany~”

“Siwon Siwon Siwonnie~”

Siwon and Tiffany started to laughed at their own silliness.  They were lying on the bed, staring at the celling and singing tunes that match their names.

“I love you, Siwon.” Tiffany sighed happily and turned her body to face him.

“I love you more that you’ll never know.” Siwon smiled and pulled her close to him. He felt his heart beat a million times faster for the woman he loved.

“I love you most.” Tiffany declared and hugged his waist. She lay there, inhaling his body scent that intoxicated and lull her to sleep.

“I love you more than anything on this universe.” Siwon whispered back.

Everything felt peace and warm. The two slept in each others arms, just like the rest of the couples…

 

“Sica-rella” Donghae smiled and welcomed her into his arms.

Jessica squealed at the sight of her boyfriend and jumped into his embrace and hugged him so tightly that he almost couldn’t breathe.

“Can’t-breathe-baby.” Donghae pointed and placed her back down on the floor.

Upon touching the ground, Jessica immediately pulled him in for a kiss. Then, she led him in to the bedroom and onto the bed.

“I can’t seem to bare to be apart from you.” Donghae breathe and broke apart from the kiss.

Jessica smiled and drew circles around his chest. “Is it my fault?” she giggled and kissed him again.

“Definitely.” Donghae smirked and pulled her down the bed. “Go to sleep.” He commanded and patted her head.

“Sleeping is my favourite pastime.” Jessica lazily opened her closed eyes and grinned at him.

Donghae shook his head at her answer and pulled up the blanket for the two of them. “I love you sicababy.”

“Love you too, pabo.”

 

“Yuri yuri yuri!!!”

“Yesung yesung yesung!!!” Yuri raised her voice to match Yesung’s shouting tone. The two of them definitely make one weird couple.

Who would scream or raise their voice at a time when everyone’s heading to bed?

Only them.

“We’re going to wake everyone up.” Yuri told Yesung, cupping his mouth with her hands.

Yesung pulled her hands away and instead of singing he quickly leaning in and gave her a small pack on her cheeks.

“What was that for?” she asked, flustered and blushed hard. Even though they were together, the little things that Yesung does still causes the blush to creep onto her face.

“I just wanted to kiss me girlfriend.” He shrugged like it was a common thing. “Let’s sleep. I sleep with you tonight.” He said in a seductive voic.

Yuri widened her eyes at his tone. What exactly does he want to do?

“Relax Yuri-ah, I’m not trying to do anything to you. if you’re uncomfortable, then I’ll leave.” Yesung said, showing the mature side of him, which was hardly seen.

Yuri shook her head instead. “Come up.”

Smiling, he hopped onto the bed, once again showing to childish side of his.

“Goodnight yulyul.”

“Goodnight yeye.”

 

Hyoyeon looked up and watched as Eunhyuk rocked to the rhythm of the song. They were actually dancing in each other’s arms for the forth time and it seems like they were going to get any sleep tonight.

“Hyukjae, what happens if you stop dancing?” Hyoyeon asked out of the blue

Eunhyuk paused to think for a moment, “I would probably lose half of my life.”

“As long as you’re here with me, I would still be alive.” He finished and gave a heart-melting smile.

“Forever a sweet-talker.” She chided and slapped his chest lightly.

Eunhyuk shrugged and wrapped his arms around her tightly. “I’m too sweet that I attract ants.” He laughed and slowly danced their way to the bed.

“Time to sleep!” he yawned sleepily while Hyoyeon nodded and slept in his arms.

 

“What exactly should we bake next time?” Ryeowook asked. The soowook couple were too hyped-up to sleep.

Instead of counting sheeps, they were talking what they can bake, cook the next time. As expect from a couple who cooks and eats.

“I don’t know. What’s nice? What about curry?” Sooyoung smiled and suggested. She was definitely going to learn how to cook and be a good housewife.

“I think we can try making curry chicken. Sounds great.” Ryeowook clasped his hands together and twisted his head to face her.

Only to find a sleeping Sooyoung facing him back.

He chuckled and pinched her cheek slightly before kissing her on the temple.

“Goodnight Sooyoung.”

 

Yoona grabbed her pillow tightly. It was hard to sleep on a night like this. She couldn’t believe how fast time flies and think about the wonderful things that happen.

She thought about the kiss Kibum and her shared and her face flushed and she giggled against the pillow.

What a silly girl.

At the same time, Kibum had sneakily entered her bedroom and watched her every move and found her extremely cute.

Was this the girl whom he was attracted to?

“Yoona!” he quietly called to her.

Yoona whipped her head and turned towards the direction where the voice was coming from and was startled when she saw who was standing there.

“Kibum!” the girl smiled and immediately ran into his arms for a bone-crashing hug.

Kibum smiled and welcomed her into his arms. He took in her scent which had a calming effect on him. Whenever he was with her, he would feel calm and happy.

“I sleeping with you tonight.” He said openly, climbing up the bed after they pulled away from the hug.

Yoona gave a questioning look, “Then where am I going to sleep?”

Kibum crossed his arms and looked as if he was thinking of a solution. “You can either sleep on the sofa,” he pointed towards the brown object, “Or, sleep in my arms.” He smirked at the last idea.

Yoona pouted but didn’t not give an answer, “I think you just want to have me in your arms don’t you?” she winked playfully and jumped onto the bed.

Kibum tried to stop himself from smiling, but his facial muscles just couldn’t cooperate and his smile gave him away.

“I was right!” Yoona snapped her fingers and laughed her boyfriend.

Kibum puffed out his cheeks and pulled her into his chest. The surprised contact made Yoona let out a small yelp.

She couldn’t help and to keep smiling like an idiot.

“Pabo, go to sleep or you’ll have dark circles tomorrow morning.” Kibum patted her head.

“Would you still want me if I have those dark circles around my eyes.” Yoona playfully responded and Kibum nodded.

“Probably.”

“Yah!” she slapped his arm but Kibum still didn’t let her go.

“Go to sleep.” He commanded.

Yoona complied and the two difted into their dreamland.