Chapter Twenty-Four

Be My Baby

 

The anticipated day everyone was waiting came. Everyone got ready to head out and have fun on a Saturday. It’s the weekend, who doesn’t want to enjoy?

 

“Woohoo! What a great day to be at the beach!” Donghae wore his sunglasses.

“It sure is hot.” Jessica pouted.

“Come on, Jessica. The sun’s not that bad compared to a few weeks ago.” Hyoyeon took out things from the car boots.

“Stop complaining and lend a hand, buddy.” Hyukjae called.

All the things were unloaded and they two couples went to look for a good spot to sit.

“How about there?” Jessica pointed to under a coconut tree.

“Great spotted.” Hyoyeon covered her eyes from the sun.

“Let’s go!” Donghae and Hyukjae carried the things over.

 

“Kibum, are you sure about this?” Yoona looked worried.

“Waeyo? You don’t want to rollerblade?” Kibum questioned.

“Not that…” Yoona looked down. “I don’t know how to.” She whispered.

Kibum chuckled. “Come on, you’re here to learn. I’ll make sure you don’t fall.” He gave her a reassuring smile.

Yoona smiled. “I’ll trust you.” She grabbed Kibum’s hand when he extended it out to her.

“Let’s go rent the blades!” Kibum swing their hands and walked into the rollerblading shop.

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon met at the park.

“Where shall we go first?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hmmm… how about we fill our stomach first?” Leeteuk smiled.

“Let’s have… some buffet at the restaurant!” Taeyeon pointed at a nicely decorated shop.

“Great idea.” Leeteuk nodded.

“Kaja!” Taeyeon did a dorky fist bump into the air. (like the one in IY2.)

“What a dork. This is embarrassing.” Leeteuk ran off.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Taeyeon chased after him.

 

“Phew.” Sunny wiped away the beads of sweat on her forehead. “Where exactly is his house?”

After walking for another good 5 minutes, Sunny finally reached Sungmin’s doorstep.

“Ding Dong.” She pressed the door bell.

A young lady greeted her. “Annyeonghasayo. You must be Miss Sunny.” The lady welcomed her into the house.

Inside Sungmin’s house, it was grand and beautiful. The lights were made of crystals, the curtains were of silk and there was a piano in the living room, with stairs leading up to two more levels.

“Please wait here, Sungmin will be down any moment.” The lady bowed and went off to do her stuffs.

“Thank you.” Sunny smiled and sat on the couch.

“Hey, you’re here!” a voice from behind called.

“Is this how you greet your guest?” Sunny pouted.

Sungmin laughed. “Come on, I’ll show you around my house first.” He placed his arms around Sunny.

 

“You’re late!” Siwon pouted.

“Waeyo, I’m only five minutes late.” Tiffany made a cute pout back.

Siwon gave in and laughed. “Aishhh. Stop pouting.” He pinched Tiffany’s cheeks.

“Yah!” Tiffany smacked his hands away.

“Today we are gonna die of a tummyache.” Siwon shook his head.

“Yay! Ice-cream for all three meals.” Tiffany gleamed.

“Are you serious, Hwang Miyoung?” Siwon’s eyes widen.

“Just kidding.” Tiffany laughed.

“So… ice-cream first? Or after lunch?” Siwon asked.

“I would like to have ice-cream after lunch.” Tiffany smiled.

“What shall we do now?” Siwon shrugged.

“Shopping!” Tiffany pulled Siwon into the air-conditioned shopping center.

 

Seohyun pressed on the door bell. “Ding Dong!”

A maid greeted her and welcomed her into Kyuhyun’s house. She smiled and was told to make herself feel at home. Seohyun walked around and looked at pictures displayed in the living room. She saw Kyuhyun’s baby photo and giggled. He’s cute when he’s young. Now all he does is play starcraft.

Photobucket

“Ahem.” A voice startled her.

Seohyun turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing behind her, their faces almost touch.

“Waeyo?” Seohyun pushed him away.

“Yah, that’s rude.” Kyuhyun dusted his shirt.

“Why are you behind me?” Seohyun questioned.

“Why are you looking at my baby picture?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“I-I was just-” Seohyun stated

“Looking around?” Kyuhyun finished her sentence.

“Whatever.” Seohyun didn’t not want to argue further. “Where’s your game set?”

“In my room.” Kyuhyun walked towards to kitchen.

“IN YOUR ROOM? Means we be playing inside?” Seohyun’s eyes widen.

 

“Da chiugo Pump up the volume!” Yesung sang.

“UP! UP!” Yuri followed.

The both of them had been having karaoke sessions since morning 9am till now which is about 12 noon. They have been complained by neighbours for twice for the loud volume and complimented for the good singing.

“YEAH MAN!” Yesung scream.

“SHHHHHH!!! KEEP YOUR VOLUME DOWN!” Yuri put her fingers to her lips.

“But the song just told us to pump up the volume.” Yesung whined like a little baby.

“But still, be considerate for the neighbours.” Yuri slapped his arms.

“They looked hot man.” Yesung commented as he watched the Volume Up MV.

“Tch. I can’t dance keep better than that.” Yuri scoffed.

“If you can show me.” Yesung challenged.

Yuri took up the challenge.

Photobucket

“GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT!” Yuri rapped.

Yesung made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth. Kwon Yuri, the goddess. Oh my gosh, the way she dance is!!!

“What can you do?” Yuri smirked

Yesung thought about it for a moment and did his octopus dance.

Photobucket

“WHAT THE HELL!” Yuri laughed crazily and pushed Yesung. “What kind of dance is that?”

“Octopus dance.” Yesung winked.

 

“Jagiya.” Donghae called out sweetly to Jessica.

“What is it?” Jessica answered.

“I’m hungry.” Donghae rubbed his tummy.

“There are some sandwiches there in the basket.” Jessica pointed her chin to the direction of the basket.

“AHHHH!~” Hyoyeon had a small sandwich on her hand.

“AHHHHH!” Hyukjae did the same thing and Hyoyeon shoved the sandwich into his mouth.

“Jealous, donghae?” Hyukjae asked with the sandwich in his mouth.

Donghae pouted towards Jessica. “Jagiya, feed me.”

Jessica chuckled. “Beg me.” She teased.

“Please, my baby princess jung?” Donghae did ‘buing buing’ at the end.

“Arasso.” Jessica nodded, satisfied and feed Donghae.

 

“AIGOOOOOOO! What am I going to wear?” Sooyoung ran her fingers through her hair.

“I NEVER SHOULD HAVE AGREED TO GO!” Sooyoung lied in her bed.

“OTTAKAEEEE?!?!” she screamed.

 

“AISH!!!!” Ryeowook looked into his wardrobe.

“What’s the matter?” Taehee walked in.

“Noona, what should I wear?” Ryeowook asked.

“Waeyo? Just wear something presentable. Or do you want to wear something elaborate to impress Sooyoung?” Taehee teased.

“Noona!!!” Ryeowook whined.

“Haha, I can’t help much. I need to get ready of the party. I’ll see you later.” Taehee waved and exit his room.

“Aishhhh, ottokae?” Ryeowook rested on his bed.

 

 

***

[a/n]: Wheeeeeee! I'm reaching almost 90 subs! Love you all out there and thanks for all the comments! <3 Did you watched the ELECTRIC SHOCK MV? OMG, it's awesome!!!!! the 5 of them looks sooooooo HOT! Just wondering, do you guys play the bactrack music? Just curious, tell me about it, comment below! :> 

Photobucket

*pictures and gifs credit to rightful owner.