Chapter Forty-Seven

Be My Baby

 

 

“Heechul hyung!!!” Kyuhyun waved to him, gesturing him to come over. He raised and eyebrow at the young maknae but didn’t questioned him.

“What is it?” Heechul followed Kyuhyun’s lead and went into a room. “Why are you bringing me here?”

Kyuhyun smiled evilly, “I just curious, you have the key all the rooms right?”

“Yeah, and why?” Heechul gave a suspicious look at the maknae. “I just want to prank on the hyungs.” Kyuhyun lied, obviously he wasn’t going to let Heechul know their plan.

Heechul laughed at gave him a pat, handing him the key. “Good job!! Who are you going to prank first?”

Kyuhyun smirked and tossed the key up and down, “YOU.” He pushed Heechul onto the bed, taking him by surprise and then quickly head for the door, locking him inside. “One down, three to go.”

“YAH, CHO KYUHYUN. LET. ME. OUT.” Heechul banged onto the door.

“Not yet, Hyung!!!” Kyuhyun laughed and walked away, high-fived Sungmin who came to meet him.

“Let’s go!” Sungmin winked and started their operation.

 

“What are you up to?” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend and gave him a warning look.

Leeteuk grinned, and shook his head. “Let me have some fun, darling~” he caressed her face and gave a quick peck before heading off to look for the rest of the guys.

“Leeteuk hyung, you’re too slow!” Ryeowook complained.

Siwon rolled his eyes, “You all saw that, he’s taking advantage of Taeyeon.”

“Yah, she’s my girlfriend?” Leeteuk rebutted and tried to change the topic to something else. “Are you all ready?”

Everyone nodded. Kyuhyun said that Heechul was already locked up in one of the room. Now, there were only Kangin, Shindong and Kangin left.

Yesung grinned. “Alright, let the operation commence!” they did a high-five before heading off.

 

“Would you please be quieter?” Kibum shot Yesung a look. “Stop being so noisy.”

Yesung rolled his eyes, “Please, you’re being noisy now.”

“Are you sure he won’t notice?” Siwon glanced worriedly around.

Kyuhyun looked up, “Kangin hyung is strong.” He acknowledged that fact and kept a look out.

“I’m not too sure if he could fit this.” Leeteuk looked at the bikini he borrowed from Taeyeon. “What if he spoils it?”

Sungmin stifled a laugh. “Just get a new and ier one for Taeyeon.”

“I suggest we do it now.” Donghae approach the toilet carefully and quickly swapped Kangin’s clothes with the set of bikini Leeteuk took.

Eunhyuk laughed softly and clenched his stomach. “His reaction would be really really funny.”

“Done.” Donghae grinned wickedly and hid at their hiding corner.

“It’s gonna be epic.” Ryeowook smiled and positioned himself above of Yesung, trying to get a better view.

“YAH!!!! WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES FOR A SET OF BIKINI?!?!?” they could all hear Kangin’s scream from the close distance.

Kangin grumbled for a whole five minutes before walking out of the washroom with his swimming attired. “How exactly am I going to walk back to the resort now??” he groaned and smacked his face. “They are so gonna get it.” He tossed the bikini into the nearby trashcan and stormed off, covering his half- body with his hands.

Leeteuk stood up angrily. “HOW CAN HE THROW THAT?” he demanded and threw a fit.

“Oh shut up hyung!!!” Kibum rolled his eyes. “You just want to see Taeyeon in bikini don’t you?”

Leeteuk turned red and everyone laughed. “Whatever.” He muttered and walked away, leaving the rest behind laughing. “Aren’t you all coming?”

The rest of the boys stopped laughing for a while and burst into laughter again; leaving Leeteuk waiting in embarrassment as they recollect themselves.

“Don’t you all want to see your girlfriends in bikini?” he shot back at the rest who were still laughing.

 

“What am I going to do???” Sooyoung looked at the mess she had created.

Taeyeon laughed at her and went over to help her. “What are you doing??”

“Making a cake for Ryeowook.” Sooyoung muttered and continued cleaning up.

Sunny walked past and saw the mess and came over to help too.”Woah, who made this?”

“Me.” Sooyoung raised her hands and ducked her head in embarrassment.

“What are you doing?” Jessica appeared and walked into the kitchen.

“AYO GG!” Tiffany waved and jumped into the kitchen.

Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun too, soon joined the rest in cleaning up. “You’re so embarrassing.” They all laughed at Sooyoung’s fail.

“What exactly were you learning in cooking class?” Tiffany questioned the tall girl again.

Sooyoung sighed, “I don’t pay much attention in class.” She confessed and bury her face in her hands.

“It’s alright, we’ll help you with the cake!” Yoona patted her shoulders and gave a small squeeze.

“We can all bake for the guys!” Yuri clapped exciting hitting Hyoyeon in the process.

“Woah, watch it girl! You’re getting weirder!” Hyoyeon pushed her away.

“Just like Yesung!!!!” everyone chimed and laughed together.

Seohyun nodded and tied her hair up, “Come on, eonnies. We got work to do.”

 

“Shindong!!!” Sungmin waved jogged over to his friend. “Come over to my room! I have something to show you.”

Sungmin pulled him along regardless of his protest and they reached his room. “Surprise!!!”

The rest of the guys excluding Heechul, Hangeng and Kangin were in Sungmin’s room. “What are you all doing here?” Shindong questioned and glanced worriedly at everyone.

Something about them made him worry. “Erm… I should just leave… I-I remembered I have something to do…” Shindong said and made his way to the exit.

“No!” Ryeowook protested. “You ate my muffins, hyung!”

Shindong waved his hands and defended himself. “But… It was really nice.” He admitted and slowly retreated back.

“For that, you’re gonna pay!!!” Ryeowook pointed. “ATTACK!!!”

Everyone attacked Shindong with pillows and jumped onto him. In some cases, the pillows hit others and they started getting revenge on each other.

“Yah, you’re hitting the wrong person!” Kyuhyun threw the pillow to Eunhyuk, who threw to the pillow at Siwon, whose leg hit Kibum’s face.

“YAH! Whose leg was that???” Kibum demanded and pushed Sungmin away causing him to fall off the ground.

“It’s wasn’t me!” Sungmin screamed and threw another pillow at Ryeowook, who threw the pillow back at Shindong.

“Don’t eat my muffins anymore, hyung!!!!” Ryeowook vent his anger on the pillow and jumped on to Leeteuk.

“Yah, why are you attacking me??” Leeteuk cried and pushed Ryeowook off him and he landed on Donghae.

“Stop this!!! I’m sorry!!” Shindong cried for help.

“No way~” Yesung hit the high pitch and sang into Kyuhyun’s ears. “You so noisy, Yesung!!!” Kyuhyun dropped the honorifics and stuffed a pillow into his mouth.

And it went on and on. Maybe… It was a bad idea for a pillow fight after all.

 

“There, all done!” the nine girls admired the thirteen cupcakes they made of the guys.

Tiffany smiled at the work, “It’s so good.”

“It smells good too.” Yoona smiled and wondered what she should do on the cupcakes.

“Let’s start decorating!” Sooyoung clasped her hand together and took one of the icing.

 

“Hangeng is sleeping.” Leeteuk told the rest of the guys and they fought hard to think of a good way to prank him.

“Now what?” Donghae asked and his eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of a good prank.

“Disturb his sleep?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Nah.” Yesung shook his head.

Just then, a good idea sprang on to Kyuhyun’s mind. “Hyungs, let’s get some markers.”  

 

 

AYO, How's everyone?! I'm sure everyone watched the Dancing Queen's MV! So... Are you guys excited for 'I Got A Boy?' cause I definitely am! Ok, my Christmas Giveaway is ending tomorrow, 24 Dec, 12pm (Singpore time) I'm not sure about other timezones, OTL. T-T A bigbig thanks to everyone who participated in this give away~ I'm so sorry that only three best comments are gonna be chosen. I had such a good time reading them. :') I'm so glad I knew what you guys shipped Super Generation so much. :) 

If you haven't commented, tell me! Who's your favourite Super Generation couple and Why?! Best three comments wins!~