Chapter Nine

Be My Baby

 

Weeks later, just before the first singing lessons starts. The nine girls were already in class at their own seats chattering away.

“Seohyun ah~” Yoona called.

“Why do you keep playing that game?” Sooyoung asked and took a look at Seohyun’s Iphone.

“I thought you were studying hard.” Tiffany gasped.

“I saw her play it in our room yesterday!” Hyoyeon laughed at her.

“For real?!” Sunny asked.

“Hmmph! I lost again!” Seohyun pouted.

Hyung’sHThe girls laughed at her.

“It’s just a game, seobaby!” Jessica poked her cheeks.

“Yes! Just play it again, or don’t even play it!” Taeyeon patted Seohyun’s head.

“Come on, let me try playing it!” Yuri snatched Seohyun’s phone away from her.

“Temple Run.” Yuri read and pronounced.

“What’s up ladies?” 13 guys walked into the class room and went to their respective seats.

“Hello.” Leetuek, Kangin, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhuyk, Siwon, Shindong, Kibum, Heechul, Hangeng, Ryeowook greeted.

“Morning!” the nine girls cheerfully greeted back.

 

“Taeyeon!” Leetuek smiled.

“Yes?” Taeyeon looked at him.

“What were you guys talking about?” Leetuek asked.

“Not much though. Seohyun has been playing games these few days.” Taeyeon looked over at Seohyun.

“Isn’t that normal?” Leetuek chuckled.

“Well, she isn’t the type to play games though.” Taeyeon laughed slightly.

“Oh…” Leetuek nodded.

Taeyeon suddenly laughed at Leetuek.

“What?!” Leetuek asked.

“Nothing, you look like a kid just now.” Taeyeon pointed and laughed at him.

Leetuek blushed slightly and look away from Taeyeon. “She’s laughing at me!” Leetuek thought.

“Kim Taeyeon, did you remember our bicycle race the last time?” Leetuek looked at her and asked.

“Yes. I won!” Taeyeon nodded and smile.

“Let’s have another race again.” Leetuek smiled at her. “This time, I’m going to win.”
“You said it!” Taeyeon gave her ajumma laugh.

 

Seohyun was playing ‘Temple Run’, trying to beat her previous high score.

“Ahh~, I see. You are playing that game.” Kyuhyun looked over at her phone.

“Don’t disturb me.” Seohyun said while looking at her phone.

“Yah, don’t be rude.” Kyuhyun snapped and took out his phone and started playing it too.

“Aishh! I almost hit my high score.” Seohyun gave up.

“Isn’t it fun?” Kyuhyun laughed.

“No.” Seohyun said and took out her books.

“Come on, I’ll teach you!” Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun closer towards him to show her an example again.

“So your actions must be faster, ok?” Kyuhyun said and Seohyun nodded.

Seohyun decided to give it another try somehow; she managed to beat her highscore.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I beat my highscore!” Seohyun shouted excitedly.

“Well, you haven’t beaten mine!” Kyuhyun stick out his tongue.

“We see!” Seohyun laughed.

“This girl is interesting and cute.” Kyuhyun smiled and thought while watching Seohyun play.

 

Tiffany was looking outside the window and thinking about the day where she fell into Siwon’s arm. She didn’t realize that Siwon was looking at her until he called her softly.

“Tiffany~” Siwon called into her ears.

First Tiffany jumped and quickly turned to faced Siwon. The moment she turned, both Siwon and Tiffany’s face were inches apart. Tiffany slightly blushed and then back away from Siwon’s face.

“Oh, did I scare you?” Siwon asked concerned.

“No, you didn’t” Tiffany shook her head and smiled at him and turned away.

“She looks weird today.” Siwon thought.

“Tiffany ah~” he called and pulled out a pink lollipop in front of Tiffany when she turned around.

“PINK LOLLIPOP!” Tiffany jumped up her seat.

“Here, for you.” Siwon handed her the lollipop.

“Thank you, Siwon-ssi!” Tiffany smiled and took out the wrapper.

 

“Yuri ah~” Yesung sang.

“Yesung-ssi~” Yuri sang back.

“Do you want to see me dance or sing?” Yesung asked.

“Hmmm… you look better when you sing.” Yuri laughed.

“Chincha?” Yesung started to sing the ‘three bears’ nursery rhythm song.

“Aigooo! That was cuteeee!” Yuri laughed and sang it.

“You sing it well too!” Yesung clapped when Yuri finished singing the song.

“Yuri ah~ Let’s have a singing competition one day.” Yesung said.

“I don’t want to! You’re going to win anyway.” Yuri pouted.

“Don’t pout. I’ll let you win!” Yesung elbowed her.

 

Sooyoung was sitting at her table totally ignoring Ryeowook who was sitting beside her.

“Sooyoungieee.” Ryeowook tapped her shoulders but Sooyoung did not respond.

Thus, there was a quiet moment between them until Sooyoung’s stomach suddenly growled.

“You hungry?” Ryeowooked laughed silently.

Sooyoung then finally turned and look at him and nodded.

“Here.” Ryeowook took out a lunch box from his bag. “It was supposed to be my lunch, you can have it.”

“Thankyouuu!” Sooyoung hugged Ryeowook and started eating the food in the lunch box.

“Is it good?” Ryeowook asked.

Sooyoung could only nod as was full of food.

“Aishhh, you kid. Eat slowly.” Ryeowook tried to stop himself from laughing.

Sooyoung just continued eating the food in the lunch box.

“Kawaiii~” Ryeowook whispered.

 

“Im Yoona.” Kibum laughed and pinched Yoona’s cheeks.

“Kibum-ssi.” Yoona slightly blushed.

“How are you feeling today?” Kibum smiled at her.

“I’m fine.” Yoona smiled back.

“Great!” Kibum said and did his own thing.

“Kibum-ssi.” Yoona called softly.

Kibum turned his head and looked at Yoona, “Yes?”

“I was wondering… Who was the girl that was once your everything?” Yoona asked politely.

There was an awkward atmosphere between them and Kibum didn’t seem to want to reply Yoona’s question.

“Aish, Im Yoona! You shouldn’t have asked that question.” Yoona thought and bit her lower lips.

“Kibum-ssi, if you don’t want to tell me it’s ok. I’m sorry.” Yoona said softly.

“It’s okay.” Kibum smiled and look away.

“Krystal…” Kibum slowly thought and faced away from Yoona.

 

“Yo Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk greeted Hyoyeon with his gum-smile.

“Haha!” Hyoyeon laughed. “What’s with that gum-smile?”

“It’s cute!” Eunhyuk pouted.

“Arrasso.” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Hyoyeon, I was wondering…” Eunhyuk started.

“Wondering what?” Hyoyeon asked.

“If you are free this afternoon?” Eunhyuk looked at her with pleading eyes.

“For?” Hyoyeon’s eyes examined him.

“I just want to show you some of my new dance step.” Eunhyuk smiled awkwardly.

“Ah~ Cuteee!” Hyoyeon laughed. “Ok, sure!”

“It’s settle then!” Eunhyuk smiled widely.

 

“Hyung’s girlfriend…” Sunny mumbled and thought.

“What?!” Sungmin asked, intruding Sunny’s thoughts.

“Er…. Erm.. Nothing.” Sunny fumbled.

“Really?” Sungmin eyed her, “I heard you say something girlfriend.”

“Aniyo! I’m Taeyeon’s girlfriend!” Sunny laughed nervously.

“CHINCHA?!” Sungmin laughed and pinched her cheeks not letting go.

“Chincha! Let go! Sungmin oppa!” Sunny used her aegyo.

“No way! Until you tell me the truth!” Sungmin stick out his tongue.

Sunny tried to pinch back Sungmin’s cheek too but to no avail. “Taeyeoniee!! Help meee!” she called for help.

Taeyeon turned back and look at Sunny. “I can’t!” Taeyeon stick out her tongue cheekily.

“Sungmin oppa!” Sunny pleaded again.

“Arraso!” Sungmin laughed at her.

 

 

Donghae was thinking of a way to make Jessica forgive him for the last time. He knew that Jessica was still pissed with him.

“Jessica~” Donghae called her cutely.

“What?” Jessica glared at him.

“Are you still angry with me?” Donghae asked.

Jessica did not reply and Donghae knew the answer.

“Aish, Jessica-ssi!” Donghae said frustrated.

“What?” Jessica replied coldly.

“Aniyo…” Donghae replied softly. “Will you forgive me?” he kept bugging Jessica.

Jessica felt pissed and amused by the way Donghae kept pestering her to forgive him. Soon, she gave in to his pleasing.

“Arrasso.” Jessica laughed.

“Yeah! The ice princess is happy with prince Donghae!” Donghae laughed.

“Since when you were prince?” Jessica asked.

“Since now!” Donghae smiled and poked Jessica.

“Aish!” Jessica slightly hit his hand.

 

Then, the teacher walked in and said. “Class, settle down! We are going to start over lessons soon!”

“Yes~” they replied in harmony.

 

 

***

A/N: Well, it's a late update! NOTE: Kystal, kibum is talking about isn't Jessica's sister in this story. Do the usual drill, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :> 

Please support my new fanfic too! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118648/black-n-white-haesica-sifany-snsd-suju-supergeneration-taeteuk-hyohyuk It's a SUGEN fanfic again! ^^